My Best friend in Love

What to do my bestfriend (Francis) is in love with me!!!! I love him only as a friend and brother to me and he knows this but still hes in love with me..... What to do???:(:(:(:(

they say it's easy to love to someone who loves you than loving someone who don't :) (ganda mo teh!!!)

well, won't work, don't do it....talk to him, heart to heart, says the truth you never loves him as lover, friendship is never ends, but love won't end with friendship.

Hi! Thanks for the advice!!!! My friends knows that he is only a friend to me and like a brother too but always he insist that he truly loves me then I told him that if he insist his feelings towards me I might not as well see him.... of course I am very sad :(:( because our friendship is falling apart but I guess this the right decision coz the more he see me the more he falls for me:(:(:(

right Ate, lots of fish in the ocean. if it is not yours then bit it.:)

good luck with it...:)

If your best friend fall in love with you  and you don't feel the same, it becomes a very scary situation to deal with.You have to put in consideration  what he feels and choose the right words to make him understand what he represent to you.You wouldnot want to loose him as a friend or make him hate you.
Be honest, direct and tactful. Do not tell him this in front of other people. Keep it private.

He might not like hearing it, but if you can manage to let him know without humiliating him that you love himm as a friend and brother, he will appreciate that and get over it a lot easier, and you will still be friends. He will respect your honesty, and appreciate your tact

well..this is my story...

i have 6 best-of-the best friends ever, many people know us as 7dwarfs..(yup,i am Dopey.. :lol: )
after years, one of them told me that he is terribly in love with me.. by that time,i do believe what people said :
1. don't do it
2. won't be last
3. many gaps
4. and if you broke up with him, there will be no friendship as it used to be...
5. and many more...

but,people also know me as a Risk-Taker Girl, so i didn't give a damn..
we start our -new- relationship..
everything was so interesting to us, we both realized that we can't mixed up our love affair with our friendship stuffs
we can make it quite well all those mentioned burdens..
but..for some cases..we can't make it..
and both of us decided to broke up..
and,YES..we're still friends up to know..he is still one of my best-of-the best friends...and he feels the same..

note : i type this one, with him by my side...

for me,the way you wanna start you relationship and with who and how you deal with that, even how you want it to be ended up...it's totally depend on you...

and for those who said : love won't end up with friendship...
i hope my true story can give you all a light up..

yeah,,once again..
i am convinced that live is 10% what happens to me and 90% is about how i react to it...

-b-

That's what will happen:

After rejection—misery, then thoughts of
revenge, and finally, oh well, another try
elsewhere.

Test his devotions with you; if he proves his devotions with you then you must accept his love. You know that if someone loves you then it means you are lucky person.
You must be assured for one thing that he should truly love you, if you are sure that he is not flattering you and he is truly fall in love with you then you should accept his love.

Hiiii!!! Thanks to all your advices and your point of views about my very best friend that I have but unfortunately he`s in love with me!!! Ye, we dont see each other anymore at the moment but I do still miss his company coz` he`s a very happy  person and a good joker too, so whenever i am with him I have always have a smile on my face but I guess this is best that for now we dont communicate....... but still in the end I still regret that we cannot be friends anmore!!!!

aabie ryan wrote:

well..this is my story...

i have 6 best-of-the best friends ever, many people know us as 7dwarfs..(yup,i am Dopey.. :lol: )
after years, one of them told me that he is terribly in love with me.. by that time,i do believe what people said :
1. don't do it
2. won't be last
3. many gaps
4. and if you broke up with him, there will be no friendship as it used to be...
5. and many more...

but,people also know me as a Risk-Taker Girl, so i didn't give a damn..
we start our -new- relationship..
everything was so interesting to us, we both realized that we can't mixed up our love affair with our friendship stuffs
we can make it quite well all those mentioned burdens..
but..for some cases..we can't make it..
and both of us decided to broke up..
and,YES..we're still friends up to know..he is still one of my best-of-the best friends...and he feels the same..

note : i type this one, with him by my side...

for me,the way you wanna start you relationship and with who and how you deal with that, even how you want it to be ended up...it's totally depend on you...

and for those who said : love won't end up with friendship...
i hope my true story can give you all a light up..

yeah,,once again..
i am convinced that live is 10% what happens to me and 90% is about how i react to it...

-b-

that's right. follow it

Meet expats all over the world

OR