Looking for an expat job

Hello everybody,

Hope that you a fresh graduated student from Coventry Business School (uk) and i want to establish myself in Morocco and work there for few years. Why Morocco?
First of all because my father is originally from this country but also i am in love with Morocco, i love the culture, people, the way of living there... there are also some disadvantages but it does not matter...
But i have to be realistic, i have been in Morocco for a while in order to apply for jobs but in vain I did not get any replies and i am getting more and more worried. So, my wish is to find someone or many people who are willing to help me for my job search, give me some contacts...

hope that i will hear from you guys,

Tks a lot,

Soumeeya

i hope u find a job soon

best of luck  soumeeya :)

Hi,

I am new here in casablanca coming from the UAE my french is rusty and all of my gulf experience is worth zero here, I was unable to find a job cause all companies communicate in french and cannot afford to make me a residence visa and pay the liabilities, so there is a slim chance of you are Moroccan and you farther can push you somewhere other wise do like me start your own business or join in i am starting a broasted chicken restaurant