IS THERE ANY JOBS AVAILABLE FOR INDIAN IN MOROCCO??

HI THERE MY NAME IS SAADI IAM FROM INDIA I WANT TO VISIT MOROCCO IS THERE ANY INDIAN COMMUNITY OR ACCOMODATION AVAILABLE IN MOROCCO. IS THERE ANY JOBS AVAILABLE FOR INDIANS IN ANY CATGRY COULD I GET JOB OR WORKPERMIT ON VISITVISA.. I NEED HELP PLEASE ANYBODY GIVE ME ADVICE.

THANKS

ASHIL R U LIVING IN MOROCCO ???

Dear Saadi,

My first request to you, please write in small caps. words in capital means you are shouting and is extremely difficult to read.

Now coming to your question, you have given no information abt you. What is your qualifications, what is your intent to come to morocco? Getting a job in morocco is too difficult for an outsider. You must know french and arabic languages. If you hav a professional degree like engineering, you need to try in different MNCs located here but that will also be difficult as you will have tough competitions from moroccans who speak 3 languages in general.

Pls make clear what exactly your qualifications are and of what level of job you are looking for. There are indians in morocco but they are all in business, others are here on temporary role. So frankly speakin, gettin permanent job here will be very difficult for u.

thanks shahrukh khan.

Saale ladki ke piche chud jaoge

This is the anglophone forum. Could you please post in English so we can understand?

yusuf786 wrote:

Saale ladki ke piche chud jaoge

This post is nearly 2 years old so you will not get a reply.

Hi
I am MBA graduate and I am fresher candidate can I get job in morocco.i want job in logistics and supplychain

You can find iob in Morocco if you know french language.

Surely its very difficult to find work in Morocco for Moroccans yet alone other ethnicities
Further many Moroccans with jobs yearn to escape to Europe for a different standard of living

Finding a job in Morocco is like digging the mountain bro. I'm living in Rabat for ten years and I never found a job yet even my ex wife is a Moroccan and Telecom engineer and she is also unemployed for four years so try to do your own small business if you have enough money. Don't waste your time looking for a job in this country bcoz this country is for ayyashi that's all.

There are plenty of job opportunities in Morocco and as the country is gradually opening back up the opportunity are growing. You just have to search and apply.

There are plenty of jib adverts online with bug reputable companies that offer competitive salaries for the Moroccan market factoring in the economy and cost of living and inflation.

Not all jobs will pay as high as other countries but there are a fair amount of jobs on the market.
Factoring In the language and cost of living is cheaper than other places so the wages at times can reflect this.

Search the internet with what your looking for and just apply.

Good luck to all.

Vakil, what world are you living in brother? It Haram to paint a perfect picture of everything in Morocco when that's not the case. You obviously ignore what other people have said on here regarding the job situation here, unemployment statistics and the fact that Moroccans would sacrifice anything for the opportunity to go abroad because there is absolutely nothing here to do.  The small available amount of opportunities that pay anything decent require you to speak French and Arabic while most expats are English speakers only. The truth is the available opportunities for expats who are considering Morocco are nil or next to nothing. Even business opportunities are limited and very risky. I have learned a lot about the cultures on this side of the world and they are not very forgiving when it comes to outsiders competing for opportunities unless you were sent here to work by a western company. So the truth is, come here to retire or go and teach English. Say alhamdulilah you were able to find something worth while.

jahfrank wrote:

Vakil, what world are you living in brother? It Haram to paint a perfect picture of everything in Morocco when that's not the case. You obviously ignore what other people have said on here regarding the job situation here, unemployment statistics and the fact that Moroccans would sacrifice anything for the opportunity to go abroad because there is absolutely nothing here to do.  The small available amount of opportunities that pay anything decent require you to speak French and Arabic while most expats are English speakers only. The truth is the available opportunities for expats who are considering Morocco are nil or next to nothing. Even business opportunities are limited and very risky. I have learned a lot about the cultures on this side of the world and they are not very forgiving when it comes to outsiders competing for opportunities unless you were sent here to work by a western company. So the truth is, come here to retire or go and teach English. Say alhamdulilah you were able to find something worth while.

I'm simply stating there are lots of job vacancies published online for example linked in job section then morocco and you will find 100's of adverts.

People leave morocco to try an obtain a better wage and lifestyles for freedom i have never disputed thag please read my comments carefully.

"People leave Morocco for better wages and freedom?" Wow!!! That is the most ridiculous blind sighted comment I have read so far on this forum. People leave Morocco to find work so they can support their family. There is nothing here to do. What freedom are you talking about? People are free to do whatever they want as long as it is within the confines of sharia. Oh, you want to give them more freedom to commit zina and other haram things. Please dude!!!

I am an indian living in morocco, there is a lot of oppertunities here for business small and big. Paper works and visas can take a some time.but trust me morocco is expanding so as the oppertunities.
Hello jasmal,

Welcome to expat.com!

Your insights on Morocco are much appreciated but unfortunately this is an old discussion, so your message might not reach all our members.

For this reason, I invite you to engage on other recent discussions on the Morocco forum.

Cheers,

Yoginee
Expat.com team
Closed