Anybody work for Red Crescent Authority?

I am a 25 year old flight paramedic from the United States. I am considering taking a job on the new helicopter EMS being put into place by the Red Crescent Authority. Does anybody have any experience working with the SRCA?

Also, nurses or other healthcare people working in the emergency departments, what is your impression of the Red Crescent Authority?

Thanks.

As I understand, the Red Crescent Authority are as good or even better than the Red Cross, and do the same job across the globe in crisis situations.

as per my knowledge, they just have gotten their Helios! so you will be flying new ones

but sorry no experience here...

I think it must be great fun and lots of satisfaction working for an organization that doing humanitarian service in a planet filled witrh turmoil and disaster. I wish I could be involved in one, sometime, before the final call.

We call then dead crescent here.  Nuff said.

I am a paramedic also and I was steered away from the Red Cresent because they sometimes do not pay on time and they mess with your benefits. I am not sure if that is true, but that is what i was told in another forum. I would get everything in writing from them before you accept a position.

I am critical care medic from India. I am looking forward to work with saudi red crescent authority, is any body out there who is working with SRCA. I visited  the website emssaudiarabia.com , but it asks for military experience. In India military service is not compulsary, so I don't have military experience, so what should I do,

Waiting for the reply...........

Thanks

Only thing you can do is apply anyway and hope they will overlook your lack of military experience. 

Good luck!

Dear Alliecat,
Thanks for your reply, I tried filling the form in the website but it's not accepting my application without entering military service details, so is there any other way to submit application to SRCA.

Regards

^ Try entering the word "None" and just put in dates...keep putting "none" in any field requiring text and dates in any field requiring those.

The form doesn't "know" anything other than the format different fields are to be completed with.

musicman wrote:

As I understand, the Red Crescent Authority are as good or even better than the Red Cross, and do the same job across the globe in crisis situations.

Sorry musicman, but can I ask where did you "hear this" or is this another of those "here we do everything better than they do in the west" globocentric comments?

Dear MisterStretch,

Thanks for your reply,
Iwill try it & then let you know,

Regards