29/f from uk new in brussels....need à friend lol

Hi everyone.

Im new, working as aupair while trying to set up my own teaching thing! Looking for fun and chill time with some great new friends.

Need to improve french!

Im young at heart (bars, clubs, arcades....) and also old (reading, walking, knitting).....Try working that out! Basically i havé my moments!

Please contact me IF you could help or your looking for thé same!

Nadine

Hello Nadine.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Good luck with the teaching thing I have had many problems with my lackof dutch here

Also have you been regiestered as a Au Pair all ok i know some people from UK have had problems with this.

Hi! Thank you!

What problems Would occur with registering?

Fristly making sure you for fill the the requirements of a Au Pair. I had huge delays with my identy card and I know other people have had trouble because they have been 2 old or worked in belgium before. It was really anoying for me as the delays stoped me from going home for xmas also as you can only spend 3 months in Belgium from the UK. I am just tring to find out other problems people have had.

Atlest I got my issues sorted my bf mum wrote a letter to brussels for me and they evently sorted it. Im thankful I have my 5year Id Card wooo

Hi Nadinemac,

I am also looking for friends in brussels. I just sent you a message.

Au pair conditions are for 18-25 years, assuming this applies to EU nationals too.

hello!

I'm from the UK and living in Liége!
What teaching thing are you setting up...i would be very interested to hear about it as I want to teach.

Thanks,

Steph

Hello,

Saturday 1 September I'm going with one my friend in Amsterdam. We leave from Brussel in afternoon. We have already booked an hotel for 1 night. We're going to stay there either Saturday and Sunday. I will be very pleased if some some want join us. Let me know ;)

Hey Nadine, I'm french and I come also in Brussels but in the end of september cause I'm still have to finish my dissertation here in London.

And me too I'll be alone !

Hi Nadine,

how are you?

Why don't we organize something the next week, as for example tomorrow or Tuesday?

Dario