Ok, so whats up with this footprints contract?

First, please know that I have a BA in political science, a years ESL teching in Japan, and no other education (ie celta, etc). so i wonder if im in the case where there are indeed better offers just not for me with my education level.

so i told ben, BEFORE coming on here, that I would take one of those footprints placements. working hard isnt a problem for me, in fact i think id enjoy it and feel better about myself than sitting in a desk all day in japan and being the pet. my thing is i need to pay about 1000 in us bills every month (car loans, etc.) so i need a solid check in terms of timely manner of receipt and quantity. apparently the housing will NOT be in a compound, i pay for phone utilities, etc while they pay rent. i also cant bring my cat :(, and to me the contract seems fishy since i have to fill in the blanks that apply to me. the salary is 2000/month. i dont know about this, it just doesnt seem enough esp since i have so much obligation at home. with the JET japan program i made 2600/month, which is why im applying again to go back, but id much rather have the saudi arabia experience.
if this isnt a good deal for me, can anyone recommend me one? or at least legit ideas? so confused now :(

Hi,
There are many better deals than what footprints are offering - you should be looking at 12,000 plus per month - that's about US$3,200 I think (that's what I've been offerd) and most places in KSA will pay that. I suggest you look at other job offers - Daves ESL cafe and 'teachanywhere' might be good places to look. Also the job forum on Saudi Arabia at  daves esl cafe has got lots of useful information.Good luck!