Requirements for teaching jobs in Saudi Arabia

Hello,
This is my first posting on this forum. I am currently studying at UCSD. UCSD is a prestigious university in the USA. I have decided that I want to teach English as a second language in Saudi Arabia. I am well aware of the great benefits for teaching ESL in Saudi. I really want to learn Arabic, and learn the culture of Saudi Arabia. I notice that in order to get a ESL teaching job in Saudi Arabia you must be a US citizen, Australia, Canadian, British, etc. and typically you need to have a BA and tefl certificate. Also, have at least 1 year experience.I am a US citizen, but I was born in Pakistan. I have been in the USA since I was about 6-9 months of age. Will that be a problem? I have some friends that have recently  been employed as a ESL teacher, and I am 99% sure that he was born in a Asian country. What do you think. Also, I am planning to live in Egypt for 6 months. During this duration I intend to study Arabic, and teach English on the side. Either at a language program, or as a private tutor. I would only have a high school diploma/being a college student. Also, I was a teacher assistant in high school my senior year. I was a substitute teacher for an Islamic class for about 4 months, but I only instructed the class for two sessions out of twelve sessions. In addition, I have also tutored kids for private lessons. I was wondering if all of this will be counted towards experience. Would appreciate the help a lot.
Mansoor Paghmani

Check this
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=72825

Hello Mansoor Paghmani.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Aurélie

Thanks Wilson. I checked it out. Did not really get an answer for my question. Thank You Aurelie. This forum has a lot of helpful people, and love that everyone is so nice. Look forward to receiving all the help.
Thank you,
Mansoor

of course this is not issue, even some Arabs who just hold Canadian or American nationality usually be treated as westerner.

Thanks Dr Ayk. I hope you are right.