Does anyone know where I can get passport photos done?

Hi frequently helpful fellow expats

Does anyone know where I can get some passport photos done?

Thank you

Passport photos @Safehands601???
Photogrophy Studios are a dime a dozen in Riyadh. Just drop by any  and get it done.....or did I miss anything from your question? :unsure

I believe there is a place that does them at Euromarche (near the King Khaled Mosque).

yep, any small studio can do it, or places that devolop film can do it, or that do prints. i had mine done at one of the random chains when i needed it.

OR, you can just do your own if you have the equipment, then take the file and have it printed

There is one in Naseriyah area that have been very famous.... I didn't find anything special in skills {except their name which I loved....'Zakariyat' = 'Memories'.}

there's a photo studio in Diplomatic Quarters. It's located beside Kudo.

There's a good photo studio next to Tamimi Supermarket (Safeway) in Al Ihsa street

too many places to count.. any plae with a kodak /Konica branded store front I think..

Sweet cheers!

There are many photo studios around.   There's one inside EuroMarche.

Safehands601 wrote:

Hi frequently helpful fellow expats

Does anyone know where I can get some passport photos done?

Thank you

Alliecat wrote:

I believe there is a place that does them at Euromarche (near the King Khaled Mosque).

Hi, you can take your passport foto in Tahlia St. , there are a lot of foto shops ( Dont forget to take passport foto specifications with you just in case):cool: