New to Mauritius

Hi All
Having just moved to Mauritius in December from the Uk I am keen to meet people with similar interests.
I have spent time here before, came for four months last summer but am now living in a house here in Grand Gaube, but intend to go back to Europe to see friends and family June to October.
I am a sculptor and have a studio on the beach where I work. Also life drawing and painting. I am very interested in DIY and currently have a building project on my house which I am enjoying very much. Having problems sometimes getting the things I need !
I have bought my best pal, Sunny the cocker spaniel with me ,and  am keen to find good kennel facilities for him.
I come originally from Whitley Bay, Northumberland in UK, but moved south in the 70s. Worked in the civil service and accountants before setting up my own company in the film industry which I sold in 2003 in order to travel and peruse my interest in art. I travelled for a few year before taking life drawing instruction and carving instruction in Carrara in Italy where I now go in the summer.
I am divorced and have two sons, one of which works here in Mauritius. The other lives in the UK.
Anybody help me with kennel facilities here in Mauritius ?

hello there!

I am Onyx and also new here in Mauritius just arrive for 1 month working in rose hill as an optometrist,Art is my fashion I used to do oil paints back home i Love impressionism,modern art and abstract.but now i am in photography and guitar music,I have my nikon DSLR and F100 film camera I would love to learn from your art experience.
Can i visit your art shop?
i been visiting different tourist spot here in Mauritius taking pictures on my day off and holidays.hope that I can meet you and talk about art and film.

onyx

Hi lynnismith, welcome here & welcome to mauritius. You can rely on me for your help of any kind..... What you need for your house? just let me know............