Hello! ¿Cómo está?

Hello Everyone! ¡Hola Todos!

I am a graduate student currently living in Chattanooga, Tennessee. I love to travel and experience new cultures. My Spanish speaking skills have given me the opportunity to explore new territories and I am anxious to embark on new adventures. I am very interested in learning about cultural affairs and right now, for my thesis research, I am studying cross-cultural adjustment issues among expatriates.

Adjusting to a new culture takes time and can be met with unforeseen challenges such as interacting with host country nationals and getting accustomed to the cultural norms of a country other than your own, outside of a business setting. If you or someone you know is an expatriate, I want to survey you!

Attached is a general assessment on cross-cultural adjustment. Please take the time to complete this and help me better understand the issues that expatriates face on a daily basis. Feel free to contact me or e-mail me with any questions or concerns. I would love to hear from you! 

Cross-cultural Adjustment Survey

Thank you for your time, I hope to get to know you!

Liz

How bt a Trip to India... You would enjoi the place culture and people here in India..!!

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR