Info on Herfy's & Savola Corp

I am thinking of taking a job with Herfy's managing one of their production facilities.  Can anyone share any info on them or Savola Group the parent company. They want to bring me out for  2 weeks prior to making me a offer is that a good thing.

Thanks

Ed

Hi Ed,

Herfy is the second fast food chain rest's in Saudi, and currently the most expanded, they also have thier own bakery and meet factory, you can check on thier website;
http://www.herfy.com/Default.aspx?Section=MainPage

the management is basically arab. but english is well used in communications, Savola is a very proffesional and well organized corporation but hery runs on its own pace since it is originaly owned by Ahmed alsaeed, he's also the current Director, probably the one you will be reporting to, or at least to someone under his direct authority.

if you want to ask in speciphic things I might help, I am currently working there.

Salman

Both orgs are owned mainly by Prince Waleed bin Talal, President f Kingdom Holdings and the man who sent a check for US$ 10 Million to the Mayor of NY who returned it after 911.

They are, both, excellent companies doing very well in KSA.

correction musicman :)

they used to be partially owned by him at an earlier time, now he's just a major shareholder in Safola which in its respect owns shares in herfy.

so technically he dosn't own herfy. ^_^

agree Salman, when i said "own" i didnt mean literally "own" as in "everything is his". i stand corrected, anyways. just a way of putting it across, i guess? thanks anyway.

don't mention it, ;)