Marriage Process for a Canadian

I am a male from Canada and I am planning to marry a woman from Morocco, we are both Muslim. My question is about the documentations needed and which ones need an apostille and which just need a notary? In Canada right now I read to get paper work apostille it will take up to 60days.... So I want to make sure I do everything right and correct. For the Certificate of Non-impediment to Marriage and Confirmation of Nationality Affidavit are the documents needed for the Canadian embassy in Rabat need to be apostille? Or are they okay as they are or do you need them notarized? As for the the rest of the documents:

Original passport

Original birth certificate

Police record check with RCMP stamp

Work certificate

Single status certificate

Muslim faith certificate

Do all of them need to to be apostille? If not which ones required to do so? And do they need to be notarized as well? The Single Status Certificate, in Canada I only found what we called a Marriage Search form, and this is what I was gonna use for the embassy in Rabat but is it also required for the Moroccan authorities or just the embassy? And does it need to apostille as well or just notarized?

Sorry for the long winded question, I just want to get a clear understanding and make this process smooth as possible.

@AzmahEli

Hello,

It depends on the region you are in morroco, you need to ask the tribunal what their procedure`s as it`s not the same everywhere..

For me i was in Tanger.. For the canadian embassy you just need your canadian passeport and on site you will need to fill a document. You only have appointement on fridays, make sure you take an appointement before going there and also take an appointement after 2 days to have it. ( do it online before going to morocco )

Also you need to translate your documents in morocco before going there are it takes around 3 weeks to get it.  Send all your documents to your wife and have it translated.

-For apostille, i did not need to do it.

-Muslim faith depends on which country you comes from, you will need to do that in morocco also.

-You need to do a medical certificate in morocco, you can have it the same day.

-You need also to do the criminal report in morocco, ask your wife to do it online then when you go, you can  take it.

If you have any question let me know..