Moroccan Qualifications - No Certificate

I just do not understand who is 'incharge' of Moroccan qualifications. It seems a shambles.

my wife has completed a private nursing qualification nearly 2 years ago, in Morocco - still no certificate.

eventually she got one last year, they made a mistake on it - put their stamps in the wrong place, so she was told to come back in January 2024 to collect it.

she came back and now being told to collect it in July 2024!

all this time, unable to get a job because she has no certificate to say she has even studied anything.

I find the system frustrating. considering the mistake is on them. not my wife.

So who can she complain to? Can she actually do anything?

Hello laurencej96,

I am deeply sorry to hear that.

Hopefully, someone on the Morocco forum will be able to assist you with this, helping you figure out the best way to handle this.

Please keep us updated on the situation.

Wishing you and your wife all the best.

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@laurencej96

Normally, the day you graduate you are entitled to an "attestation de réussite", which is a certificate of completion testifying that you have succeeded and awaiting the issuance of the diploma. With this document you can apply to jobs or sit for exams in the public or private sector. As for the one year+ waiting, it is not normal especially to correct a mistake, you should check with the hierarchy.

In what school did she do her training ? Did she check that the school was official and agreed ? Is she the only one or are they other trainees who have the same problem ?

As far as I know, she needs to pass an exam, not only to attend lessons and interships. (I might be wrong)

If the school is officially recognized, you can complain to the Ministry of Health of the Ministry of Education