Bringing my family to Mauritius for 3 months

Hii I am work in mauritius I have a work permit so I want to bring my family for 3 months what are the documents required please tell me

@Naushad0687 Hello Naushad,

I have opened this new thread from your post on the Mauritius forum so that members can advise. Do you have a work permit or an occupation permit ?

If your family is coming to Mauritius for tourism, no visa is required. They have to book accommodation, air tickets (2 way air tickets return tickets), and I believe a travel insurance and have valid passports.

Call Immigration Office

Passport & Immigration Office

Sterling House,

9-11, Lislet Geoffroy Street,

Port Louis

260 2073

Or a local travel agency

Regards

Bhavna

MANY passports give them a right to visit Mauritius for 3 months x2 ie 6 months (the last 3 months by application to Immigration in Port Louis) as airport immigration can only grant up to 3 months

without applying beforehand as long as they have return tickets, proof of accomodation and proof of travel insurance with medical. Meaning with these types of passport it does not matter what type of Visa you have.

Good luck and be aware many report troubles getting through to Immigration on phone (see google reviews) and please: should they choose to apply for extention in Port Louis EVERYONE must meet at the office also underaged and not open for Visa on Saturdays. Only passport office for Mauritians open on Saturdays. Otherwise: Mezanine level, not first floor.

here a list of which countries https://mauritiusattractions.com/maurit … i-107.html

ps travel insurance must also include medical insurance, be valid in mauritius and must have been paid for the whole stay nb. BC usually or often you pay month by month but the insurance must have been paid and thus valid for the whole period

They will be allowed to stay here on basis of nationality and Indian passport for 60 days and can apply on arrival at the airport. Given they have the nescessary documents; valid passport, insurance, return ticket and accomodation

https://www.godigit.com/international-t … or-indians