Steps after divorce decree is out

Hi there, now that my lawyer got me the divorce degree from the court, what are my next steps, I live in the United States

once you have a degree absolute that's the final ending of your marriage. If anything like the UK once you have that, you are free to Marry again if you wish to do so. Always keep your degree absolute as you will need the original as well as photo copies (especially if wanting to marry abroad) to submit to declare your previous marriage is finalised ended. Best of luck on your next journey.

Did you have to come to Morocco to get divorced?

Yes I did for only the 1st hearing, after that the lawyer took care of everything else

Ok. Thank you. Do you know if you could have been divorced withiut coming at all? May I ask who your lawyer was? Were you guys married in the US as well? How long did it take? Was it an 'amicable' divorce? Or not? Who initiated it?

Sorry I have many questions but I'm in a similar situation and trying to find out whether it's better to get a divorce herd or in the US.

Once you got your decree you just validate it in the US? Thank you .

I had a lawyer from Rabat, we were married in Morocco, I tried getting divorced in the state of Texas but she was giving me hard time so I decided to do it in Morocco, it took around 4 months to get it all done