Is it easy to find a job in Bulgaria?

I am Mohammed Al-Zuhairy from Egypt. Is it easy to find a job in Bulgaria? I have hands-on experience in computer and crafts as well as agriculture. Is it worth the travel procedures

Hello Elzehiry90,

Welcome on board !

Please note that I have created a new thread from your post on the Bulgaria forum so that members can guide you.

Personally, I don't think it is easy to get a job in Bulgaria. I suggest that you read the articles under the Work in Bulgaria section of the Guide and create your CV in the Jobs in Bulgaria section for better exposure.

All the best

Bhavna

@elzehiry90 If you like working with programming, you can go to this company emat.bg/ . They need testers

Sorry can't help as my working life for others is over and my work now is just for me.

However I do not think it's easy to work in Bulgaria because you have a language barrier.. jobs are hard to come by so competition is high.. wages are lower than the rest of EU .. many Bulgarians work abroad because of the the reasons above .. I believe in the UK there are 69000 who came to live and work because it advantaged them .. they certainly did not come to UK KO for the weather lol

Wages aren't high in Bulgaria and most work is in the cities where living costs are higher. Agricultural work would be available in rural areas but might be poorly paid.

Your other challenge may be getting a work visa, as that would require an employer to sponsor you. There's a lot of paperwork so it can be a long slow process, unfortunately.

@janemulberry

If it is Agricultural work, it will be poorly paid as it's regarded as low skilled work. Unless the person is an EU citizen it's very unlikely the farm will employ them as to sponsor the person costs just to much and the paperwork involved is just not worth their time.

That goes with pretty much every country in the EU, unless there is a special visa in place for seasonal workers.

Agreed.