English person practicing Bulgarian law

Hi every body I'm John I'm looking for some help does anyone no of an English person practicing Bulgarian law

Hello Mrjlynch, Welcome on board !

Please note that I have created a new thread from your post on the Bulgaria forum so that you might get some feedback.

All the best,

Bhavna

Hi every body I'm John I'm looking for some help does anyone no of an English person practicing Bulgarian law
-@mrjlynch

Maybe you would like to give a bit more information as your question is a bit vague.

Are you looking for an English speaking Bulgarian lawyer?

or

You are a Lawyer and want to practise in Bulgaria and need to speak to someone that has done it from outside the country?

Third country nationals CANNOT practice law.

Bulgarians and EU nationals can practice Bulgarian law.

This is provided for by changes in the Law on Advocacy, which were adopted by the Parliament in 2012.

With the amendments, the Bulgarian legislation is synchronized with the European legislation and the restrictions regarding lawyers from the European Community who want to practice in our country are removed, as well as the establishment of law firms from EU countries.

A lawyer from the EU can permanently practice his profession in Bulgaria after being entered in the unified register of foreign lawyers at the High Bar Council and the relevant bar association.

Use an English speaking Bulgarian lawyer like @vasilev on expat.com