Family reunification

@Spencer Gee Gold okay yours should be on the way i guess
-@Abena ne

Yes I guess so too and your own will be trackable soon too. Just keep the faith alive.

Dears , so nobody from march who applied for visa d got any updates yet ? Next month is big holidays in belgium 🤕
-@Abena ne

Please what do you mean by big holidays???

@Spencer Gee Gold big holidays are where people take 2 to 4 weeks of summer holidays

@Spencer Gee Gold big holidays are where people take 2 to 4 weeks of summer holidays
-@Abena ne

It's indeed a big holiday

Hi Guys, I was following this thread from some time.

My wife also applied for long term family reunion visa from New Delhi on Mar 16, 2023.

Today the status is showing ACCORD.

following are the timelines.

Visa application date : 16 March

Date of registration at Immigration office: 12 April

Date Decision: 15 June

Best of luck!!

@vimal01 hello vima , thanks for sharing your timeline , congratulations to you and your wife , i am a day after you 🤩

Hi Guys, I was following this thread from some time.
My wife also applied for long term family reunion visa from New Delhi on Mar 16, 2023.
Today the status is showing ACCORD.
following are the timelines.
Visa application date : 16 March
Date of registration at Immigration office: 12 April
Date Decision: 15 June
Best of luck!!
-@vimal01

Congratulations 🍾🎈🎉

Congrats Vimal. Hope Abena will post the good news soon!

@vinothinijaikumar i'm staying postive and hopeful for good news

@Spencer Gee Gold hey i cant see the previous post of others  on this thread since you joined 😶🤔

@Spencer Gee Gold hey i cant see the previous post of others on this thread since you joined 😶🤔
-@Abena ne

I don't understand

@Spencer Gee Gold before you joined tbis thread i could see everyone post on the thread now that you joined i cant see any of the post anymore except for the new ones and urs is outmost the first of the thread which is strange so i thought i could ask

@Spencer Gee Gold before you joined tbis thread i could see everyone post on the thread now that you joined i cant see any of the post anymore except for the new ones and urs is outmost the first of the thread which is strange so i thought i could ask
-@Abena ne

Well I don't have the knowledge of how that happened, maybe you need to refresh the page or something. All I did was simply send or reply to w message since I got on here

@Spencer Gee Gold okay no problem i was looking for dofi website to track my status and it was sent to me in the tread earlier but couldnt see it anymore hence i asked

@Spencer Gee Gold okay no problem i was looking for dofi website to track my status and it was sent to me in the tread earlier but couldnt see it anymore hence i asked
-@Abena ne

Oh okay

@Abena ne You need to scroll to bottom and choose Page 1 to see the previous posts..

@vinothinijaikumar thank you and it is working now , i currently at 14 weeks and still nothing , i dont even know if ny file was sent to brussels or noy , is just strange

@Spencer Gee Gold

@mcdylan18

@mrsalamonraja

hey there any updates yet ?

@Spencer Gee Gold
@mcdylan18
@mrsalamonraja
hey there any updates yet ?
-@Abena ne

No updates yet, I am still anticipating

@Abena ne i applied at december and stilll dont get final decision

@sherinmaryjoy Hello man i saw you got accord did you get these letter at ibz ever?

"En attente de la réception de documents étayant la demande de visa envoyés par valise diplomatique par le poste diplomatique/consulaire."

i sent the required document then where is answer?

@Spencer Gee Gold oh okay same here also

@skenderajprekaz december ? Wow that is long i think they working on march but send them the required documents and am sure you will hear from them in some days

@skenderajprekaz

No , in my case there was no update about missing documents in ibz site, but my husband in belgium got a mail asking the documents and vfs from here asked me to submit the documents at their office, I got it approved the next day we mailed the documents,  so in your case as you have mentioned it's December means you should get it by now,

Did you get any mail regarding the  missing docs?

Hello everyone , my husband and i wrote to the embassy and we finally got a response from the embassy and in the email they was five digits number stating file number (do i use this number to track or what )and said our visa application is been processed ?

@Abena ne yes go ahead and use that number to track it on the dofi.ibz site and it will bring out your information. You see that I'm right that if you mail them, you will be provided with the tracking number.

@Spencer Gee Gold oh yes you are indeed right , i think they are busy and forgot to send or something ? I just tracked and it looks like it hasnt yet been registered with ibz but my husband will call them   but it is good we have the numbers now

@Spencer Gee Gold oh yes you are indeed right , i think they are busy and forgot to send or something ? I just tracked and it looks like it hasnt yet been registered with ibz but my husband will call them  but it is good we have the numbers now
-@Abena ne

Hope that you get a tracking result soon, this website is really, I've also been checking the website of ibz daily for my tracking but no result since a month.

Any suggestions that, I also email the embassy on this email, infodesk@ibz.fgov.be and ask them about my tracking?

@Spencer Gee Gold oh yes you are indeed right , i think they are busy and forgot to send or something ? I just tracked and it looks like it hasnt yet been registered with ibz but my husband will call them  but it is good we have the numbers now
-@Abena ne

Yes it is good, because at least it calms the tension about you not knowing where your application is. Mind you, if it's not bringing out anything, this simply meant that it is yet to be registered on the site. Have a great day.

@hibbasaleem18 when did you apply yours ? Our is march 17 currently 14 weeks

-@Abena ne

I applied on May 18, just got one email since then. Other than that it's been a month no tracking.

I guess your application got pretty late :(

Hope we all get a reply soon

@Spencer Gee Gold oh yes you are indeed right , i think they are busy and forgot to send or something ? I just tracked and it looks like it hasnt yet been registered with ibz but my husband will call them but it is good we have the numbers now
-@Abena ne

Hope that you get a tracking result soon, this website is really, I've also been checking the website of ibz daily for my tracking but no result since a month.

@Spencer Gee Gold, do you suggest I also email the embassy on this email, infodesk@ibz.fgov.be and ask them about my tracking?
-@hibbasaleem18

If you have your 5 digit number yet, keep tracking it every now and then, it can be registered at the least expected time. But mind you, there is no amount of email or contact of any form that can hasten the registration of files on ibz.dofi, or generally the processing of visa. They work at their own time and pace. All we all can do is wait patiently for our results to come out when or after our application has been successfully registered on the dofi.ibz site.

@Spencer Gee Gold omg yes it calms the tension because after 14 weeks and we know nothing , like it we were tensed and was thinking what is happening you know ,but atleast we have the numbers and they said is currently been processed they will leta us know if they need anything or the end of the procedure , yes it says nothing meaning we have to wait till it is registered with ibz , fingers crossed for some good news because i miss my husband and i want to be with him

@hibbasaleem18 yes pretty late and still hasnt been registered , you can imagine the tension, hoping for good news for us all 🤩

-@Abena ne

I applied on May 18, just got one email since then. Other than that it's been a month no tracking.
I guess your application got pretty late sad.png
-@hibbasaleem18

It is stated in their site that registration of files on dofi.ibz can take 3-6 week but it sometimes takes more than that with all what we have seen on here concerning different applications and how long it too to be registered and trackable, Read this below link carefully, maybe this can shed more light and probably answer some of your present/pending questions…..

https://dofi.ibz.be/en/themes/faq/visa/ … on-process

@hibbasaleem18 yes pretty late and still hasnt been registered , you can imagine the tension, hoping for good news for us all 🤩
-@Abena ne

Hoping the best. My case is also the same, I'm also missing my husband sooo much. We just pray the have pity on us and fasten the process for all the applicants

@Spencer Gee Gold omg yes it calms the tension because after 14 weeks and we know nothing , like it we were tensed and was thinking what is happening you know ,but atleast we have the numbers and they said is currently been processed they will leta us know if they need anything or the end of the procedure , yes it says nothing meaning we have to wait till it is registered with ibz , fingers crossed for some good news because i miss my husband and i want to be with him
-@Abena ne

Oh yes we all do with our individual spouses 😂 it's not easy nor a good idea not to see your better half for months. But in this case,…all we can do is wait patiently till the results are out.

-@Abena ne

-@hibbasaleem18
It is stated in their site that registration of files on dofi.ibz can take 3-6 week but it sometimes takes more than that with all what we have seen on here concerning different applications and how long it too to be registered and trackable, Read this below link carefully, maybe this can shed more light and probably answer some of your present/pending questions…..

-@Spencer Gee Gold

Thanks for the information.

I think all we can do is just pray and stay calm, which is indeed very hard living without your loved ones.

@hibbasaleem18  haha pity you say it can take 6 months you may never know my husband says it 😶

-@Abena ne

-@hibbasaleem18

-@Spencer Gee Gold

Thanks for the information.
I think all we can do is just pray and stay calm, which is indeed very hard living without your loved ones.
-@hibbasaleem18

You are welcome