Family reunification

@Spencer Gee Gold no am still waiting for my decision , if i have gotten i would have updated , i have updated throughout !
-@Benane

Okay, understood

@Nayan Lama thank you , my account got unscribed for days , i already submitted the additional documents they requested so fingers crossed tomorrow is new month ✌

@Stella Chukwuma did you get an updates yet ?

@descole5255 i think it means it is on its way , after mailing them the additional documents did your starus change ?

@dalvirsandy12310

@Spencer Gee Gold

@Abena ne

@Nayan Lama

@hibbasaleem18

Have you guys got any update on your application? No posts from you guys for the past few weeks.

For me the status is still in "En traitement"

@dalvirsandy12310
@Spencer Gee Gold
@Abena ne
@Nayan Lama
@hibbasaleem18
Have you guys got any update on your application? No posts from you guys for the past few weeks.
-@vinothinijaikumar

Nothing for me so far.

@dalvirsandy12310
@Spencer Gee Gold
@Abena ne
@Nayan Lama
@hibbasaleem18
-@vinothinijaikumar
Nothing for me so far.
-@hibbasaleem18

Hope we will receive an update atleast before this month end!! lets hope for the best!

@vinothinijaikumar

Hello , non its still same in processing. Soon i will complete 6 months stil don't have any info . May be they  will surely count 9 months approximately (non EU).

May i ask about yours ? you already completed how many months?

Hello everyone, is there any platform that I can follow application online? I got my orange card almost a month ago from Tongeren municipality

@dalvirsandy12310
@Spencer Gee Gold
@Abena ne
@Nayan Lama
@hibbasaleem18
-@vinothinijaikumar

As for me, I got a mail from immigration office last week Friday that my documents are now with the person that will take the final decision and that my dossier is already prepared. So today again, my wife got a mail from dofi.ibz today asking for additional documents which she already sent to them. So fingers crossed

@vinothinijaikumar
Hello , non its still same in processing. Soon i will complete 6 months stil don't have any info . May be they will surely count 9 months approximately (non EU).

May i ask about yours ? you already completed how many months?
-@dalvirsandy123

Completed two months..  Considering my kids (3rd & 1st grade) studies only I'm worrying.. If they delay it will affect their curriculum.. Already they are at home from April month.. they got used to it..

@dalvirsandy12310
@Spencer Gee Gold
@Abena ne
@Nayan Lama
@hibbasaleem18
-@vinothinijaikumar
As for me, I got a mail from immigration office last week Friday that my documents are now with the person that will take the final decision and that my dossier is already prepared. So today again, my wife got a mail from dofi.ibz today asking for additional documents which she already sent to them. So fingers crossed
-@Spencer Gee Gold

Oh good.. then within 1 or 3 days you will get the approval !!  Waiting for the good news form you!!

@Spencer Gee Gold Great

If you don't mind, what additional documents did they request from your partner?

@dalvirsandy12310
@Spencer Gee Gold
@Abena ne
@Nayan Lama
@hibbasaleem18
-@vinothinijaikumar
-@Spencer Gee Gold
Oh good.. then within 1 or 3 days you will get the approval !! Waiting for the good news form you!!
-@vinothinijaikumar

Thanks so much and I wish same for you

@Spencer Gee Gold Great
If you don't mind, what additional documents did they request from your partner?
-@Hattah

what I will say is that application differs, so what they ask in my own case might not be asked in yours…but nevertheless this is what was requested.

(1.) Salary slip from my submission month till date

(2.) work contact that shows gat my wife has a work contract that exceeds 1/09/2023

@Spencer Gee Gold Alright. Thanks

@Spencer Gee Gold  no progress mine is also "in behandeling".

@Spencer Gee Gold Great
-@Hattah
what I will say is that application differs, so what they ask in my own case might not be asked in yours…but nevertheless this is what was requested.

(2.) work contact that shows gat my wife has a work contract that exceeds 1/09/2023
-@Spencer Gee Gold

These are the documents which were also compulsory to submit, weren't they?

How did you miss them? I mean why didn't you provide them these both in the first submission?Or did they ask for updated ones?

@Spencer Gee Gold Great
-@Hattah

-@Spencer Gee Gold
These are the documents which were also compulsory to submit, weren't they?
How did you miss them? I mean why didn't you provide them these both in the first submission?Or did they ask for updated ones?
-@hibbasaleem18

I wondered why they asked me the work contract again because I provided them with my wife's life contract at her job during submission. But as for the second additional document, tell me,….how can I provide them with pay slips from February to July when I submitted in February???

@Spencer Gee Gold spencer why would asked for additional documents twice ? This abena

@Spencer Gee Gold yes you can provide them , just let your wife ask her employer from febuary to july  and also work contract is like unlimited , i already sent mine till today we got nothing , what does dossier mean ?

@dalvirsandy12310
@Spencer Gee Gold
@Abena ne
@Nayan Lama
@hibbasaleem18
-@vinothinijaikumar

No updates they asked for additional documents we submitted on the same day today is exactly two weeks we sent and our status didnt change so i was  soo frustrated and i thought they didnt get the emails we sent twice then we wrote them an email only to be told the person working doesnt have the time now because there are increase of applications so once the person finds time he or she will make a decision 😑😶 so all we have to do is wait and wait , is really frustrating now

@hibbasaleem18 they usually ask for updated ones

@Hattah is this appiah ? Did you also apply for family reunion ? Share us your timeline

@Spencer Gee Gold yes you can provide them , just let your wife ask her employer from febuary to july and also work contract is like unlimited , i already sent mine till today we got nothing , what does dossier mean ?
-@Boohoo4567

Dossier means a prepared file of documents outcome, something like a status file

@dalvirsandy12310
@Spencer Gee Gold
@Abena ne
@Nayan Lama
@hibbasaleem18
-@vinothinijaikumar
No updates they asked for additional documents we submitted on the same day today is exactly two weeks we sent and our status didnt change so i was soo frustrated and i thought they didnt get the emails we sent twice then we wrote them an email only to be told the person working doesnt have the time now because there are increase of applications so once the person finds time he or she will make a decision 😑😶 so all we have to do is wait and wait , is really frustrating now
-@Boohoo4567

Okay but at least your status has gone from “in treatment” to “awaiting additional documentats”, or is it still showing “in treatment” ????

@Spencer Gee Gold  then they should make a decision as soon as possible , this is really frustrating ? After submitting did your status change to anythung ?

@Spencer Gee Gold it is still showing awaiting documents

@Spencer Gee Gold it is still showing awaiting documents
-@Boohoo4567

Yes it is still in awaiting documents

My Timeline :-

Submitted February 28 2003

Sent to FPS home affairs March 7 2023

Registered on dofi :- May 2nd 2023

Required additional documents August 3rd 2023

AKKOORD August 7th 2023

@Spencer Gee Gold yay spencer congratulations am soo happy for you hopefully mine is on its way

@Spencer Gee Gold yay spencer congratulations am soo happy for you hopefully mine is on its way
-@Boohoo4567

Thanks Abena, yours is n the way too

@Spencer Gee Gold you welcome 🤩🤩🤩🤩

@Spencer Gee Gold Congrats!!! Most awaited day came! Enjoy  1f60a.svg

@Boohoo4567 Dont worry Abena.!! soon like Spencer you will receive the good news.!  you are almost at the end phase of visa processing. so Stay positive!

@vinothinijaikumar  thank you and hoping the same for you , am staying positive .

My Timeline :-
Submitted February 28 2003

Sent to FPS home affairs March 7 2023

Registered on dofi :- May 2nd 2023

Required additional documents August 3rd 2023

AKKOORD August 7th 2023
-@Spencer Gee Gold

Congratulations

Yours took exact 6 months!!!!

@Spencer Gee Gold

Congratulations 🎊

@Spencer Gee Gold Congrats!!! Most awaited day came! Enjoy 1f60a.svg