Family reunification

@Spencer Gee Gold

Hi congratulations… can i ask you that f card you got is valid for one year or five ?

@Spencer Gee Gold
Hi congratulations… can i ask you that f card you got is valid for one year or five ?

-@dalvirsandy123 Five years

Hi,

We have applied for Visa together(Primary & dependent) but for dependent application sent to FPS. Did anyone else face this while applying together?

Thanks.

@hibbasaleem18

Congrats i don't know when i will get to hear the good news. My husband also applied on May 10 but no results yet.

@vinothinijaikumar

Congrats i don't know when will i get to hear good news my husband applied on May 10 but no results yet. Are you also belgian nationality because mine is F+ card that's why may be they are delaying.

@hibbasaleem18 congratsss 👏👏

Hello Everyone,

Is there anyone who apply visa in August.?

@Hunny Bini you are talking about august luck you , JANUARY and still nothing.

@Hunny Bini

Applied in feb 2023 still waiting 😆

@capapo7241

Hi .. i think you already completed your 9 months right ? Still you dont have any info ?

@dalvirsandy123 nine months done nothing yet hey .1f623.svg 9-15 remember1f62a.svg1f62a.svg1f62a.svg

1f615.svg@capapo7241 Did you call FPS or the ambassy?

@selom KUDAWOO l have been sending emails a lot to the

and thats the same answer l get

u can share numbers if you have them for my reference

@capapo7241

But they dont send you any email after completing 9 months that they are taking more time for your file ?

@dalvirsandy123 l have no idea on that part !,should they ?

@capapo7241

Not really sure but i am pasting here what is written on ibz site ;

The date indicated on annex 15quinquies is the starting point for the 9-month period within which the Immigration Office must take a decision. The Immigration Office may extend this 9‑month period by 3 months, twice (9 months + 1 or 2 x 3 months). In this case, the applicant is informed by the diplomatic or consular post.

@dalvirsandy123 so we wait .and keep waiting!

@dalvirsandy123  i am sure your case is exceptional.

people who applied in may and june getting their approvals in september.

i don't understand what is the issue with your file and why they are taking so much long ..

can you please tell me your timelimes.

like when you appiled and when your status updated on dofi.

i think you should talk to some legal person in belgium.

@Hunny Bini

Hi

My timeline :

Apply : 14feb 2023

registered dofi : 25 april2023

I already sent them emails but response is waiting till 9 to 15 months because i am non eu . So according to them i will complete my 9 months in the month of november .

So i think thats why so delay in decision .

@dalvirsandy123

My friend is also non eu.

She applied for husband in January and her husband is here on end of August. I applied for my husband on May and i am also waiting don't know how long it will gonna take.😓😓

@Nayan Lama

Seriously i don't know there process of working . am just fed up to search on dofi site .

Is that you are in belgium or your spouse ? Because i wanna know Is we have directly visit ibz office regarding our file or not ?

@dalvirsandy123

I am in Belgium. My husband is in Nepal. No we are not allowed to visit the immigration office. I don't understand how they are treating the files. Anyways good luck i hope we get to gear good news soon.

Hi,

Has anyone gotten any feedback in these last days  for short term visa (marriage/ cohabitation visa) that was registe in Dofi beginning of August?

thanks

Hi, updating that I applied in the beginning of March and it was approved the first week of September. I was told the office must decide before 6 months which seemed to be the case.

@hibbasaleem18

congratulation Hiba they make also decision on my wife file but they ask to submit some extra documents its very tough specially for my wife please keep us in your precious prayers

@yarzaifaisal what extra documents they asked ????

what are your timelines ??

@Hunny Bini

i dont know what they asked?

my timeline

6th june 23 vfs sub

12th july 23 register in website

29th sep 23 En attente de la réception de documents étayant la demande de visa envoyés par valise diplomatique par le poste diplomatique/consulaire..

so this is my first time i dont know what doest it mean and how doest it work from now on?

if you have any idea could you explain me how doest it work from now on and it will take how much time?

thanks in advance

@yarzaifaisal

Relax you'll get an email from the embassy regarding the additional documents

Just make sure you guys check the given email address regularly

They'll send you an email within one week

@yarzaifaisal

you will get an email for extra documents .. after the submission of that documents hopefully your visa will approve within few days so just relax

@yarzaifaisal helloo ?? any update ?? did you gwr email for additional doc ??

@Hunny Bini

Good afternoon

my timeline

21th june 23 tls

20th july 23 register in website

12th october 23 Awaiting receipt of documents supporting the visa application sent by the Belgian diplomatic/consular post by diplomatic suitcase.

I have not receive any email from them.  please, do you know how long before i can get the email of the needed document?

@hibbasaleem18

Good afternoon

my timeline

21th june 23 tls

20th july 23 register in website

12th october 23 Awaiting receipt of documents supporting the visa application sent by the Belgian diplomatic/consular post by diplomatic suitcase.

I have not receive any email from them.  please, do you know how long before i can get the email for the needed document?

@Tessy14

hello, is this for family reunification? what is the status on dofi website?

Thanks

@divsviet

yes, it is for family reunification with a belgium citizen.

The status on the website since Thursday is: Awaiting receipt of documents supporting the visa application sent by the Belgian diplomatic/consular post by diplomatic suitcase.

@Tessy14 is this mentioned in extro info or status column

@Tessy14

Hello

check your email they are asking for the additional documents .

@Evekash Dhamija

Hello,

i have been checking my email for one week now, no email from them

@Tessy 14 did you get any feedback..

@Tessy14 did you get any feedback

@Faith maina

no, still waiting