Appointment needed urgently

I live in uk and i want to marry a moroccan girl so i need to make eligibility for marriage in 21 of march or after few days after 21 of march ,do i need an appointment from uk embassy in rabat as am gone be in tetouan , can i collected sameday ? Can i do it in tetouan instead of rabat? There is no available appointment online as i checked ,shall i go bymyself there to try do it

Please help as iam very ill cant travel toomuch .many thanks

@al8ay9ar appointments are put on 4 weeks in advance. So you have no chance for March, unless you know somebody.

Hi, appointments are incredibly difficult to come by! You need to plan everything much more in advance. The embassy appointments are only available in Rabat and Marrakech. Check Marrakech as they have better availability.

Thanks iqbal for you answer

By the chance do you know a good lawer in Tetouan or rabat or marakesh can make somebody make it faster i feel am gone lose my money ticket and the papers what i did translated to arabic .

Thanks again

@al8ay9ar There are lawyers available but I won't be using one. You need to get an British embassy appointment then plan around that. You won't get a last minute appointment now. Book now for April.

@al8ay9ar if it helps, i do believe that there are people out there that sell appointments. maybe you could ask your fiancé to find out if they can get someone through their contacts. otherwise, it's a case of booking an appointment online a month in advance . good luck 👍

@zahidiqbal81 there was an appointment available for the 18th March when I checked yesterday,  you have to check Rabat and Marakech regularly because loads of cancellations come up and they go very fast, thats how I dis mine 2 months ago, I had an appointment booked in Marrakech for a few months time, then I was checking everyday, I found one in Rabat for 2 weeks time, so I quickly booked it.

Yes I actually cancelled twice in March to get an earlier date in March but you have to keep refreshing every 10-20 mins if you have time and get your Mrs to do same