Problem of processing Employment Visa

Hello there

I left Oman and before that i had cancelled my employment visa properly. Howrver, i got a new offer in Oman but my new employer is telling me that i have an active visa with previous employer. I contacted my previous employer , they have confirmed that they have cancelled

my visa.

I do not know where is the problem and will this effect the new offer?

Hi there,

Such kind of situation is common because of problems in the processing and data records. During your exit, they may have confirmed that it is closed but is not.

The solution is that you get a NOC letter from your previous employer and submit it to your new employer for processing or your previous employer's PRO may visit the ROP and ensure the previous visa is canceled.

@Asif_Hassan thanks for explaining this

Now the issue has been resloved and i was informed that my visa is in process but that was last week. Normally how many days to get visa approv Sir?

@Asif_Hassan Now the issue has been resloved and i was informed that my visa is in process but that was last week. Normally how many days to get visa approv Sir?

hi there @basset11519

Normally it should be approved within 07 days , even it can be earlier depending on the company position and PROs😉. If by routine you can expect in 15 days. Best of luck.

@Asif_Hassan thanks Sir, it has been a week

Hi My Visa is 9 months Visa and expiring on April 16th, 2023. But my contract is upto july. I want to resign and come back for another company. Can my employer create a problem for my reentry

@ratchand  you should look at when your contract ends not when your visa expire. Honor your contract tenure then exit legally with proper cancellation and you can then rejoin the other company. This is the right way without discussing with your employer

Hi

I would like to have your opinion regarding below case(Oman)

My contract and Visa with company expiring in July 2023. As per my contract I cannot join any competitor company for 4 months after I leave current company.

1. How can I know who are the competitor of my current company?

2. Can I obtain employment Visa or it will be blocked for 4 months in ministry since it is mentioned in contract?

Kindly request your advice on above two questions.

Thanks