Marrying Moroccan man and plan to move there

hi I have 2 questions

im planning to come to Morocco in 2023 to marrying my Moroccan fiancée and to move there with him

I need to know what documents I need to get here in Canada and documents I need to get in Morocco and the documents my future husband needs to get from there.

2nd question

how can I live there permanently with him once we are married

what is the process and what does he have to do to have me and my son ( not his child ) come live there in Morocco with him forever.

this is what we both want

plz help me so he and I can prepare our documents for weddjng that I need from Canada and both us from morocco

thank u

Are you positive that he truly has good intentions?

I was in the same situation, and thought we were in love (at least i was, completely madly in love with this man) which turned out to be a scammer.

This was absolutely out of the bushes and he really did hide his tracks very well - for 4 years! I dont mean to scare you, but this post just reminded me of myself, few months back.

i hope and wish from the bottom of my heart that it is what it seems to be, and wish you all the happiness! Please stay safe!

@åda actually I have known this man since 2012 and we were engaged before and than I disappeared and I hurt him, but we have been together almost 5 years now and I know him very well and his family. We both still love each other very much and no he isn't a scammer I've dealt with those before. Not all men are the same and he doesn't want my country he wants us there with him and we talk about everything. I'm sorry what u dealt with before but he isn't one of those people. He's never asked me for money, he's never asked me to buy him or his family things. He's none of that.he's an honest Muslim man and I'm Muslim as well. He tells me everything I have his passwords for all as he has mine. He doesn't hide nothing from me.

but thank I for ur concern and I can understand where u been and it hurts yes. And I've been scammed by many in past but his intentions r pure and good and as r mine