Alternative to hair transplantation in Spain

Hi everyone 😊

My husband is very complexed by his hair loss. He is no longer comfortable and doesn't even dare to go out without a hat or cap. I keep telling him that I think he's beautiful but it doesn't help. I would like to help him and I am looking for a solution to give him back his confidence. I would like to find an alternative to a transplant, as I know he won't want to do it. I would like to find a more accessible and affordable solution.

Do any of you have any other ideas that are feasible in Spain?

Thank you very much!

Hi there,

We have a barber shop and gents spa in Turre.

We can fit and maintain non surgical hair systems.

If this is something he may be interested in please feel free call us for a chat.

Many Thanks

Jason

@benjadetry737 tell him it makes him look handsome or brings out his masculinity. Although you mean well by it, most men will just cringe at someone calling them beautiful. Wife or not.

There are also a few well proven hair loss treatments available if you do a little research and due diligence.

Hello Jason,

Welcome to the forum!

You can message benjadetry737 if you have more information to share with her.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@benjadetry737 Your husband needs a hair system. I personally wear one and no one can tell it's not my hair.you can check online what it looks like or see Lord [link moderated] web site. I know one place in Barcelona. Let me know it is your location or you have any questions.

Hello dear lady,That's very commendable of you! Supporting him is already an element that will give him back his self-confidence. There are, in fact, solutions for feeling good about yourself with alopecia. The method of micropigmentation of the scalp, in particular, makes it possible to camouflage hair loss and offers immediate results. Micropigmentation (or tricopigmentation) can be used to achieve a shaved head effect or to give the illusion of more hair density. This solution offers a super realistic and natural result. I advise you to look for information on professional hair micropigmentation websites to solve alopecia in Spain.Have a nice day! :)

Hi everyone 😊
My husband is very complexed by his hair loss. He is no longer comfortable and doesn't even dare to go out without a hat or cap. I keep telling him that I think he's handsome but it doesn't help. I would like to help him and I am looking for a solution to give him back his confidence. I would like to find an alternative to a transplant, as I know he won't want to do it. I would like to find a more accessible and affordable solution.

Do any of you have any other ideas that are feasible in Spain?

Thank you very much!
-@benjadetry737

Thank you all for your answers! :)

@benjadetry737

Well... one of our nearby Spanish buddies made a trip to Istanbul (big destination for all kinds of medical treatment) and got a bit of a transplant done. He's super happy with it, always showing off his full head of hair. :-)

I don't know the extent of the hair loss he is having but if it is thinning and not completely getting bald he should be taking 1 mg finasteride every day aswell as topical Rogaine to promote hair growth.

The reason why men have male pattern baldness is because of a hormonal change. The change is called DHT and 1mg of finasteride every day slows down or stops hair loss. It's the DHT which is what gives a man thinning hair and hair loss in regular male pattern baldness.

or As another post suggested Istanbul which is the place to go for hair transplants.

@benjadetry737

Turkey is the best place for this and the most economical as well!

I know this thread is a bit older, but I thought I'd weigh in with some suggestions just in case you're still on the lookout for solutions for your husband's hair loss. Hair loss can certainly be a confidence-shaker, and it's wonderful you're supporting him in seeking alternatives to hair transplantation.