A Run away case

Hello, I am an expert in Bahrain. I have been working with this company for 2 years and I resigned in July(I had to resign very early so that they don't put a new visa), my contract got finished on 23rd October 2022 and they stopped, they asked me to return their things to give me back my passport and they took me out of their active accommodation to off board to look for another job. It's now 2 weeks and 1 day ever since I finished with them but I am worried because everyone is telling me if this month gets done they will put a run away case on me. I've tried to look for jobs but the system was hardened for us Africans because of what Nigerians did in Bahrain. The question is, how can I avoid this chaos??

Thank you for your time.

Find a job.  If there is a delay, ask for extension of stay from LMRA.  If you still don't find a job, leave prior to expiry of the extension.

@XTang my friends  visa was canceled by previous employer on October 15, he still haven't found any job as of now and still looking for job , meanwhile his old employer is calling him frequently to leave the country or else they said they will take legal action against him, he has been staying extending his visa .for last two months .. as per law he can extend one more time and look for job here, but his previous employer is making issue to the country.

Is there any advice any one can give regarding this matter, advice in the sense can he stay here doing extension .What will be the worst  case scenario ?

Answered on another thread. Don't post on multiple threads.