Runaway worker tried to leave country and was detained at the airport

Hello,

I run a business in Bahrain and one of my employees has been absconding for a few months now (and, I suspect, is illegally employed elsewhere.)

I filed a runaway case against her and it was approved last month by LMRA.

I have just been informed that she tried to leave the country today and was prevented from doing so at Bahrain International Airport because her runaway status is in effect. I'm now curious as to what happens now. Will she be detained by the police? Do I need to revoke her runaway status so she can leave the country legally, or will LMRA automatically deport her now?

I am currently not in the country myself so if my presence and/or action is required, I cannot immediately resolve this issue.

Thanks.

Please note that now the police will take care of it and the employee will be deported. If there is any action needed from your end, you will be informed. But just to be n the safe side. Once you are in Bahrain just enquire with LMRA and police that if there is anything to be pending from your end.

I came to Bahrain with a visit visa and got a job and my company applied for a working permit visa showing working visa in progress and monthly fees paid after some weeks it shows visa not valid how can this be solved

@agehrufus1

This cannot be solved. Your employer had applied for the visa earlier. Now the employer has cancelled the visa application or the visa application has been cancelled automatically by LMRA when the employer did not correct the mistakes.

Contact your employer.

I have a case with my ex landlord, can he blacklist me??  I have a travel ban till the case is resolved but can he blacklist me and this result to not getting a visa.

marypeter1419,

He cannot black list you. Travel ban has no effect over your visa status/ renewal.

Hello im been blocklisted in bahrain since 2019 criminal case that would be removed in the system for how many years or permanent block thank you

Criminal case?   most probably permanent ban.