Jobs in Malta

Even after pandemic most of us boost ourselves to grab the job opportunities and settle a source of income for our family. In this mean time some agencies also trying to make easy prey most of us.....and playing their money games. So please try yourself first and try to learn from social media and atlast save your valuable time and money so that took by someone and make you round and round.
Even one agency told me that they will give open work permit for Malta and i have to find just employer there. At first i didn't understand later I think if i able to find the employer then surely he will give me work permit and assist me in my further process of documentation. Then I think why I need this open work permit for Malta and atleast i want to know is there any such work permit available "open work permit"
The only jobs you will be given if they are highly skilled, in short demand and that they can't find anyone in Malta or the EU to fill.
Never give money to any agency. Because that is a scam.
@rajc401
This world knows 419 scammers from Nigeria and South Africa, scam traders from various offshore places and also scam labour agents who want to make easy money.
In Nigeria there was also a fake Consulate of the USA.  Whenever, you come across with a business or an agent check out with your authorities if this agent has a license and is registered.
India is a huge country and once a scam idea is born there are always people who like to profit.