Wedding in agadir mix marriage

I wanted to know how long it takes in agadir to do the mix marriage. I have to go to Rabat to finalise my document as I don't have an ambassador in Morocco. Anybody with information will be of great help. I will be marriage in inezgane. Thanks
@Ahmud Peerbocus
Hello
I got married in Inzgane 8 months ago. Marriage process will take around 1 month,  including the documents you need to take from embassy in Rabat and all the other documents, such as police record and doctors note. Keep in mind that it might take longer as you have to wait for police clearance in Agadir to give you a go head to get married. This will take 10 days,  so plan on 1 month and a half to finish everything.
Hope this helps

@merka1975 thank you a lot. I am so stress. I got my police cerficate ready as I applied online. The Moroccan one. I don't have an embassy in Morocco.

Oh, wow. Where are you from,  if you don't mind me asking. Without embassy or consulate from your country,  it's kinda tricky to finish the needed paperwork but then again you will have to search for how and where to obtain the needed documents,  because you will have to apply for approval at the Family court in inzgane
Yes I got all my documents signed at the prime minister office of my country of birth Mauritius. But I reside in Ireland. I have the help of an adoul. You remember how much you paid for the adoul?
It took us in total 9 months to bring all documents from abroad, translate and legalise them at different spots like embassy, local offices etc. Ours took longer because the gendarms lost our files but as I heard from others, up to 3 months is a regular time. But you need to have all your documents complete, incl. the police report from your country etc.

Greetings and good luck! 🤞🏽

@Ahmud Peerbocus An adoul can not help you with those legal papers and you don't pay anything there. The adoul is the last place to get married after getting the confirmation from the court. We didn't pay anything at the adouls office.

We had to pay at the abdouk office.  Around $100.  The abdouks will want money.
Hi not sure about these timeframe. One you have all your documents ready and officially submit to court it takes around a week. That's the timeframe it taken all my friends and clients to get married once submitted officially.

All documents you prepare can't exceed 3 months so keep that in mind.

Regards

Arif

@merka1975 hi, can you pls share us list of documents you have arranged I do have some understanding but my situation is that I am expat leaving in UK and I am planning to marrying a morroco women this made my situation complex, I have arranged all documents from India, and got morroco police clearance as well but I am little bit confused as I got information that I need to submit 6 month bank statement too which is really strange and also do I need to carry additional police clreance from UK apart from my home country

@merka1975 hi once you submit your application how long it took at court for approval

@Vakil Do you need to still be present in Morocco during the waiting period after submitting documents or can the fiance deal with the final decision. As I plan to return in May anyway.