New MM2H rules September 2021

In a surprise announcement today, Malaysia's Home Ministry Secretary-General has announced the country's long-suspended Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) program has been “reactivated” and that it will open for new applications from October.
According to The Star, the reopening was a result of cabinet decisions made July 14th and 30th, respectively, “as part of a strategy under the National Economic Recovery to boost the economy.” The program has been suspended o"cially since July 2020 (and uno"cially since November 2019), a period the Secretary-General said had enabled the Home Ministry and the Ministry of Tourism, Arts, and Culture to “review and re-evaluate” the program.
Some program observers have contended that it was the two departments' competing for control of the program that gave rise to the suspension in the !rst place. If that was indeed the case, the Home Ministry appears to have gained the upper hand in the end:
“[the program] will be overseen by the Immigration Department,” said the Home Ministry's Secretary- General today.
Citing popular concern over the entry of a large number of foreigners under the program's auspices, the Secretary-General said the government had agreed to place a cap on the number of participants (counting both main applicants and dependents) that would ensure their numbers would at no point exceed 1% of the number of Malaysian citizens. While IMI has been unable to learn precisely how many citizens Malaysia has, the country has some 32 million inhabitants. Using population !gures as a proxy for citizens, this would

imply that Malaysia is prepared to make room for about 320,000 MM2H participants.
Between 2002 – when the program !rst opened – and 2020, Malaysia approved more than 57,000 main applicants and an undisclosed number of dependents. Presuming an average family size of three family members, the MM2H will have !lled close to half the new quota already. Some attrition, however, will have taken place in the last 20 years as a consequence of applicants deciding not to renew or passing away.
New requirements
According to the same newspaper, the government will be introducing nine new requirements, which reportedly include:
Participants must physically be present in the country for at least 90 days a year;
Participants must have an o#shore income of no less than MYR 40,000 (US$9,434) per month (up from MYR 10,000 previously);
Participants must maintain a !xed deposit account in Malaysia with a balance of MYR 1 million (US$236,000), up from the previous MYR 150,000/300,000, from which they may withdraw no more than half during their stay, and only for purposes of paying for real estate acquisitions, health expenditures, and their children's education.
Applicants must also demonstrate they own liquid assets of at least MYR 1.5 million (up from MYR 300,000/500,000).
The Secretary-General, according to Malay Mail, said the new policies would apply to all future applications, as well as for extensions of existing visas.

“This means existing participants, if they are still keen on joining the program, can seek extensions subject to the new conditions. [...]A grace period of a year will be given so that participants can ful!ll the new requirements,” he said.
Questioned as to whether applicants holding nationalities currently barred from entering the country under pandemic restrictions would be permitted to enter Malaysia, the Secretary-General pointed out that the ban remained e#ective.
The entry bans currently apply to nationals from the United States, Brazil, India, Russia, Peru, Colombia, South Africa, Mexico, Spain, Argentina, Chile, Iran, the United Kingdom, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, France, Turkey, Italy, Germany, Iraq, the Philippines, and Indonesia.

Dude, you are waaaaay behind on this.....

Really? this rule was just released by the new government after their July 30, 2021 meeting and released to news media on August 11, 2021. So what's few weeks between friends 😂😂

Sindebad wrote:

Really? this rule was just released by the new government after their July 30, 2021 meeting and released to news media on August 11, 2021. So what's few weeks between friends 😂😂

This is already covered in the pinned MM2H thread at the top of the forum. Please keep all relevant posts there.

What you mean? I was replying to VWC criticism of my post.

Sindebad wrote:

My good friend, some of us actually want to move on with our plans for retirement or residency somewhere (despite a pandemic), so we religiously check for any crumb of news each and every day on the WWW.  Not only are you a tad late, but there has been so much outcry from this POS new "enhanced" program that even some Sultan has to come out of his grand palace to denounce it since he will be impacted financially (and he cant have that).  Stay with us!!!! :-)

Thanks VWC
I am Grandfather against this new rules anyway. All what I was trying to do is help. Like I said what's few weeks between friends. I really suspect the reason for this new rules is to beef up their  financial institution and banks with foreign (USD$) currency by increasing the required fixed deposit to 1 million RM. Must mainland Chinese who bought property in my area with a promise of free MM2H visa pass by the developer who have not processed their application yet would not be able to bring this kind of money from China. So the property value already started dropping her. They are limited to $50,000 transfer per year. 😀

Sindebad wrote:

Thanks VWC
I am Grandfather against this new rules anyway. All what I was trying to do is help. Like I said what's few weeks between friends. I really suspect the reason for this new rules is to beef up their  financial institution and banks with foreign (USD$) currency by increasing the required fixed deposit to 1 million RM. Must mainland Chinese who bought property in my area with a promise of free MM2H visa pass by the developer who have not processed their application yet would not be able to bring this kind of money from China. So the property value already started dropping her. They are limited to $50,000 transfer per year. 😀

Just giving you a hard time, Sinebad....

Now, how so are you grandfathered already?  Know the Sultan personally? :-)

Actually, I totally understand why Malaysia wants to increase the requirements since it has been a long time since program inception but it is going about it wrong.  The government seems to think the MM2H program is like some special Chanel handbag that it can raise the price by 10x and then magically the masses will go gaga over it and thus drive increased sales for it.  No, it is not the same thing, idiots!!!!  Sure, I can see some rich folks from China easily still making the requirements but relatively speaking other countries' residential visa programs will become more attractive due to lower cost.  Rich people especially don't like rules and if you are going to require things like min stay periods under the program they simply won't do it.  They have the money to go elsewhere.  Let's be honest, Malaysia is great but if you are truly rich, Malaysia is not on the top of your list for extended retirement spots.  Get that through your thick skull, Malaysia Government!!!!

Yup friend… connection. “It is not what you know but who know”
I agree with you on this. It will be Bad for Malaysia and local government including the sultan will force them to change it. Most sultans are invested in the property that was developed in Malaysia as partners with the Chinese developers at 50-50 profit split. For example Country Garden View Specific Company, subsidiary of Country Garden China.

And speaking of Country Garden and Forest City....

https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia … -m/2002137

No wonder Johor Sultan had to chime in.....

Yes, I am renting a condo in Forest city since the lockdown started to get away from the crowd. Believe me it's a ghost town, in my block there are five buildings each 32 floors with minimum six homes per floor. They have laid off tones of people including the whole landscaper crews. All management offices are closed but a few staff operating from home responding to customers via WeChat app. So Country Garden can deny they did not lay off Malaysian staffs while keeping Chinese staffs. They are definitely lying.
Forest city now is living its name because all the landscaping look like Forest. weed growing everywhere. Sultan have not visited us yet… haha. FYI Country Garden have other developments in several states in Malaysia.

So how does living in Forest City "Grandfather" you.

Don't you still have to apply for your MMH visa through Putrajaya (and now Immigration)?

Why would where you live make any difference?

cinnamonape; Hi

It have nothing to do with Forest city or where you live in Malaysia. I am from USA but was born in Arabic country. Malaysia treat Arabic culture little different and it is much easier to get long term visa of any kind, including PM visa.
As I said to another friend “it is not what you know, it is who you know”. So when I need something whether it is in private or government office, I go to a Malay staff and avoid Chinese-Malaysian like a plague. The treatment is big different and some Rules get Bend in order to help… just like what we call in USA loopholes application. 😂😂😂

Sindebad wrote:

cinnamonape; Hi

It have nothing to do with Forest city or where you live in Malaysia. I am from USA but was born in Arabic country. Malaysia treat Arabic culture little different and it is much easier to get long term visa of any kind, including PM visa.
As I said to another friend “it is not what you know, it is who you know”. So when I need something whether it is in private or government office, I go to a Malay staff and avoid Chinese-Malaysian like a plague. The treatment is big different and some Rules get Bend in order to help… just like what we call in USA loopholes application. 😂😂😂

LOL

I told someone this a few days ago... All of the Western expats here only deal with the Malaysian Chinese and they don't understand who's really in-charge, how they think, or the culture.

There really is a disconnect.

Like when they keep on talking about the Sultan of Johor wanting MM2H again... Anybody who knows the typical Malay knows that ONLY people in Johor like him (he didn't even go up to Istana Negara during the last council meeting to discuss the change of government and new PM), he's easily the most divisive royal in the nation and nearly wants to make Johor its own country.

Ok, so Malaysia now wants to play with the big boys and become Singapore North.  It wants HNW individuals only and wants to be another Silicon Valley. But, realistically, when is that going to happen?  You have a very unstable government system in place where the the ruling parties play musical chairs and quite frankly does Malaysia have the brain power to become a SV?  Sure, they will try to draw the tech folks from outside but is its own citizens educated enough to make that kind of jump?  Clearly, Malaysia can produce and manufacture goods of all kinds but I am skeptical that it can be a leading edge technology innovator.  I could be wrong, but maybe it is because of what is happening with the PMs and not managing the Covid situation well (who is?)  doesn't hint that the country is prepared for the big leagues just yet.

Isn't this the same argument the west used to say about China few years ago !?!

Yes, but Chinese all what they know is to copy, hack and Still intellectual properties of western companies who spend billions of $ developing their product. Malaysian would not do that due to their culture, so they will just contact manufacture silicon valley products of western company and then they will try to be like Taiwan, but there to big problem facing. 1. is the weather with too much humidity so it will cost a lot of money to build environmentally controlled manufacturing facility since humidity is the biggest problem in semiconductor manufacturing. 2. They got to get off their ass and stop being lazy, this for sure will require a lot of training and attitude change. I say good luck with that.
China never had these two big issues. I do have to give a credit to the Chinese workers  they work very hard 12 to 14 hours a day for peanuts

Each country to some degree steals/borrow from other countries like what England did from the Ottoman empire and what US did from Germany. China is taking a leap in many areas. It is hard to continue supporting the theft argument knowing that technology changes rapidly. Who is leading the world in the G5 technology? It is China. I heard an argument they stole it from Canada. Wow!
As far as Malaysian people go, well it is hard to imagine that 64 years ago they were occupied. The fact that in 64 years, they made so much progress is very remarkable (I don't think they invaded any other country in the process)
Or let me guess, they are lazy people, and they could not possibly have done that progress themselves. The brain must have come from the west !?! what an obsolete and old argument we keep kicking around!

I do not think you know the facts. For example you said US steal from Germany that is half true. They did not steal intellectual property, but after World War II over 250 top German scientist surrendered to the US military and they asked for an asylum in the US. This is how the US Started NASA and the nuclear race. Another example China is not number one and 5G, you don't see 5G all over China you only see it in devices they copied from Western companies. versus 5G is everywhere in US now. Another ask yourself a question why all the military aircraft in China look identical to the military aircraft in the US, the answer is, they stole it. Do you know Huawei (previously China Air force) is one of the Chinese companies in big trouble because they couldn't steal the technology from Intel, Qualcomm and Texas instrument and are unable to produce products since the export ban was placed on high technology chip to China. You mention 64 years for Malaysia after the occupation, but China transformed itself in less than 50 years by stealing hacking and copying, in addition to the stupid western companies who opened a manufacturing facilities in China that's for sure made it easier for China to steal. The advantage China have is the country is being run by seven engineers, it used to be 9 before, so they run the country like a company not like politicians.

It has been few years since President Trump and many of the western countries have decided to put a blockade on some of China high tech companies and interests.
China is not collapsing in fact it has become the number one threat to US according to US president. Again, as I mentioned before, technology changes very quick. If you steal an iPhone from me, in few years if you don't have the brain capacity to improve it.  it will be obsolete. If China stole something in the 80's I am sure it is still very effective and working well now !?!
I hope this is not a shocking news: Every superpower country spies on the other country and try to steal whatever technology it can. Not just China does it despite of what Fox news keep telling us :)
The point is simple, Chinese, black, Malay, Hispanic, Indians are not lazy and mentally deficient just because they look different than us. This is what you call racism.

I see your mind is infected with lies from Fox News and Trump Craziness. For your information China is not super power. They try to act like they are, but we all know it can just take one day to …..and hope it doesn't get to that day. No one saying anything about racism which I condemn 100%. It just some people are lazy and don't want to work hard to earning good living while others like in China are forced to work longer hours, six days a week and in some sectors seven days a week with only two days off per month for peanuts (1800 RMB/Mo. pay. I called that slavery. Countries who hack or steal intellectual properties of any company should be taken to court and forced to pay damages and loyalties fee. Give me one example of western government that hacked intellectual property of another country companies. You won't find any in Europe or in the US because it doesn't happen. But I fully understand government spy on each other for Geo political and Military reasons not to steal products.

I am sure China landing a Rover on MARS is just a lucky thing! Your really need to open your eyes and study more about China and their advances in science , military architecture . Their universities are also becoming very top.
It is better for the rest of the world to have multiple superpowers instead of one.
I hope US continues to advance and compete. I feel if we continue bounding our chests and say everyone else is stupid and have no brain we will look down one day to find the rug was pulled from under our feet.
Spies won't spare commercial secrets. Anything they can get their hands on to give their own country advantage will do it otherwise they are considered bad at their job

Lol, Lou 😂😂😂😂
I believe it's the other way around you need to open your eyes and study more. All the technology to land on Mars was hacked and stolen from NASA and Boeing company. They did not developed it by themself. For your information I worked in China for 20 years and I saw firsthand how they copy and steal products  This happened in every business sector including copying MCD and KFC Storefront to make it look alike using the same colors that's because China do not have laws to protect intellectual property of western companies or their own domestic companies from each other's. Actually this is encouraged by the Chinese government to hack copy and steal, Nobody saying they are stupid people so they must be smart but they don't want to spend money on product development, it's much easier to hack, copy and steal. Finally I want to say if you think so highly of China and their advancements, why aren't you not living there? I hope you learned from the expert here😜. Please consider this is a final discussion on this topic, no need to waste more time. have a cup of coffee or Margarita on me. 谢谢,我的天

Nice try!
It seem you are set in your ways and perspective on the world. Everyone is entitled to their ways. by the way, China of the eighties and nineties have progress so much!
you made it sound landing a rover on MARS is so simple that NASA just have the how-to out there for China and others to copy. The lack of logic here hurts so I agree on ending this discussion!

I was in China in the 80s and 90s..They were still using Russian cars for taxi that catch on fire 50% of the time, dirty cities and restriction on people movement, people  have to get a permit if they   want to go to another city to find a job, and if the poor girl is lucky she have to give a piece of herself to the boss before getting the job. I agreed to stop this discussion with you Because you don't have the knowledge on the subject. As I said if you love China so much pack up and go live there maybe they will send you to Northwest China in a concentration camp for re-education as the China government claim. I'm sure you'll be happy there and you will find the truth. Good luck don't reply

I like it here in Malaysia. Very nice and polite people who are not prejudice toward any other nation.  Did I mention polite :)

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
China is not a nation, it is the communist party that put their people in concentration camps and kill anybody who challenge them. Take that to the bank. Oh did I mention under the new Rules you're not gonna have enough money to stay here. You better do your planning to leave, so Malaysia can be a better place.

coming from someone who thinks landing a rover on MARS is like landing a kite!
I love it here in Malaysia! Keep spewing racist remarks from half the world a way!
I will be really scared to ask your thoughts on Mexicans!?!

No Racism here, you just don't know what you're talking about. Definitely uninformed individual. I love my Mexican buddies, good people, great cooks and they work very hard, they do not hack, copy or steal. They do not put people in concentration camp. You better read the news and read articles about what they are doing in Northwest China to the Muslims and trying to prevent Taiwan from getting western vaccine.So go away and don't waste my time. Good Bye and good luck on qualifying to stay in Malaysia under the new rules.

Kovu01 wrote:

Each country to some degree steals/borrow from other countries like what England did from the Ottoman empire and what US did from Germany. China is taking a leap in many areas. It is hard to continue supporting the theft argument knowing that technology changes rapidly.

The first anthropologist to make ths argument was a fellow by the name of Logan..,.who lived in Penang and Singapore in the period 1840-70. He suggested that societies that absorb the inventions and cultures of other societies are likely to expand and culturally evolve while those that wall themselves off are more likely to decline and disappear. At the time other anthropologists were all talking about race. Logan realized that societies were not enchained by their race, but by their culture. Societies that fostered their mercantile classes and economies thrived. And he noted that those who migrated OUT of their societies were often the most innovative and absorptive of other cultures (of course they would be labeled as guilty of cultural appropriation today ;-) Malayan society was highly diverse at that time with the interaction between Malays, Chinese, Indians, Thai, Burmese, Portuguese, Dutch, British. Chinese abroad were much more transformative than those within China,.

Kovu01 wrote:

As far as Malaysian people go, well it is hard to imagine that 64 years ago they were occupied. The fact that in 64 years, they made so much progress is very remarkable (I don't think they invaded any other country in the process)!

Well that likely enabled them to focus their resources on productivity. And to some degree the fact that the preceding diversity allowed that transformation. And foreign investors were willingly embraced as long as they partnered with a Malay and local Chinese and Indians. The neo-colonialist capitalist model was something of a system like the Resident system with the Sultans. As well, the British merged somewhat unwilling areas with Malaya. Singapore (who was willing, but not willing to give up popular suffrage) were expelled in two years. Malaya got all their seats in the Parliament (Sarawak and Sabah received none). And the Brits would sometimes step in. Indonesia and the Philippines said that the Bornean States were never a natural part of Malaysia and began guerrilla wars to expel the British-Malay "occupiers". The British also did it when the elected representatives of Brunei instituted a socialst state to redistribute all that oil and natural gas wealth. In came the gurkhas.

Kovu01 wrote:

Or let me guess, they are lazy people, and they could not possibly have done that progress themselves. The brain must have come from the west !?! what an obsolete and old argument we keep kicking around!

A lot of the lazy-Malay stuff (vs. the Chinese or Indians)...almost a genetic disadvantage argument...comes from the Malay politician themseleves now. When Mahathir first pushed the National Economic Program (NEP) is was supposed to be economically- and to some degree, geographically-based. So a poor urban Indian girl, or a rural Chinese boy from a relatively poor mining family, could be considered on equal terms with a Malay student from a financially struggling family. Wealthy classes were expected to work harder for governmental privileges. But soon the program devolved upon "race"...with Malays, particularly of the upper and established classes getting spots in school that might not be justified by their talent but did because their father might have a Muslim name, or a Datuk or Abang attached to their surname. In his later years Mahathir himself accused Malays of being lazy from the very system of privilege that he created.

Excellent points.
I did read that Malay people get certain privileges that Chinese and Indians do not get. One thing I can tell you that my wife is Malay, and we get zero privilege.
As much as I appreciate democracy, one drawback is the minorities tend to have very limited influence on the policy making. For a lack of a better term, to the winner goes the spoils. That happens everywhere. In US for example, when one of the major parties wins, the party starts gerrymandering and naturally working for their constituents. Some will consider that unfair practice, yet the winner decides the rules. This happened all over globe and not specific to Malaysia.
I go out a lot where I live and I see a lot of Malaysians, regardless of race, working. No, I have not seen any Malay doing backflips. Not sure if that is the expectation hence the reason for the “Lazy” comment that was thrown around by other participants.

Kov01,
Hey buddy we are famous now our discussion have made the headlines.
Do you know why you don't get any privileges, is because your wife is no longer considered Malay after marrying non- Muslim from US. That's how the majority rule without any gerrymandering. like the stupid Republicans do in the US to crush democracy.

Sindebad wrote:

Kov01,
Hey buddy we are famous now our discussion have made the headlines.
Do you know why you don't get any privileges, is because your wife is no longer considered Malay after marrying non- Muslim from US. That's how the majority rule without any gerrymandering. like the stupid Republicans do in the US to crush democracy.

It is really embarrassing how 750M morons actually thought The Donald deserved a second shot here in the US.  Yes, first time, you are forgiven if you voted for him since you wanted an outsider who would hopefully introduce new creative (but productive) ways of leading the country but come on!!!!!  The sad part is, too many of my fellow Asian Americans, probably voted once again with their pocket book (meaning for The Donald) since the fear of higher taxes due to increased capital gains and what not.  Jesus, can you care about your country's overall health for once instead of your bank account???? OMG, at least I can say I didn't vote for the moron once or twice.  And yes, I am a registered Republican.

Carry on, Gentlemen,..... i learn so much from you all (all the way from San Francisco)

VWC,
I agree, that moron and the idiot Donald Fooled 75 millions people. And you are right, people only care about money so they all voted for the guy that love money. He's a ConMan and Putin puppet just like Hillary said. For your information his wife Melania is a KBG agent that was sent to the US to entertain Donald and to help laundering Russian oligarch money. He turned the republican party into a cult and your representative Kevin McCarthy went down to mar-a-Lago and kissed his ring (Donald). I never voted for the stupid guy because I knew from day one he's a scam artist and that's the way he been all his life. But unfortunately he destroyed the republican party and democracy. But the majority of the Republican all loving it because they have no moral or integrity. Since you in San Francisco please make sure you vote NO on the recall. It is Country before party. How the heck a mask and a vaccine got to be so political while people dying on the average now of 1500/day. It's beyond my comprehension how do these people think. Donald have a blood on his hand of 645,000 people death so far. Remember him saying “we only got 15 cases they all will disappear in no time”, “the summer heat will kill the virus”, “ inject people with the household cleansers” and “ insert a UV light in the body“ ….etc. and still 75 millions  idiots voted for him. God help us.

Sindebad wrote:

VWC,
I agree, that moron and the idiot Donald Fooled 75 millions people. And you are right, people only care about money so they all voted for the guy that love money. He's a ConMan and Putin puppet just like Hillary said. For your information his wife Melania is a KBG agent that was sent to the US to entertain Donald and to help laundering Russian oligarch money. He turned the republican party into a cult and your representative Kevin McCarthy went down to mar-a-Lago and kissed his ring (Donald). I never voted for the stupid guy because I knew from day one he's a scam artist and that's the way he been all his life. But unfortunately he destroyed the republican party and democracy. But the majority of the Republican all loving it because they have no moral or integrity. Since you in San Francisco please make sure you vote NO on the recall. It is Country before party. How the heck a mask and a vaccine got to be so political while people dying on the average now of 1500/day. It's beyond my comprehension how do these people think. Donald have a blood on his hand of 645,000 people death so far. Remember him saying “we only got 15 cases they all will disappear in no time”, “the summer heat will kill the virus”, “ inject people with the household cleansers” and “ insert a UV light in the body“ ….etc. and still 75 millions  idiots voted for him. God help us.

Hey Sinebad,

No worries, both of our ballots are mailed in and from all local reporting we are cautiously optimistic that the Republican attempt to thwart all the good progress we have managed to scrap out with respect to Covid will fail.  I am a big proponent for strong crime laws and am fiscally conservate so voting for Gavin is hard to do but again the right thing to do at this time. 

Not to change the subject, but I was just watching a Youtuber's video celebrating the birthday of Singapore and to me that is the goal for me as an ideal city/state to live in.  And that is coming from a San Franciscan native.

110% non-starter. The old regulations were a bit over the top and the new ones are insane. Taken into context that the government is still barring entry to MM2H visa holders, Why would anyone subject themselves to this tyranny? Nope, Gonna stay in Taiwan on my Gold ARC.

Sindebad wrote:

I do not think you know the facts. For example you said US steal from Germany that is half true. They did not steal intellectual property, but after World War II over 250 top German scientist surrendered to the US military and they asked for an asylum in the US. This is how the US Started NASA and the nuclear race. Another example China is not number one and 5G, you don't see 5G all over China you only see it in devices they copied from Western companies. versus 5G is everywhere in US now. Another ask yourself a question why all the military aircraft in China look identical to the military aircraft in the US, the answer is, they stole it. Do you know Huawei (previously China Air force) is one of the Chinese companies in big trouble because they couldn't steal the technology from Intel, Qualcomm and Texas instrument and are unable to produce products since the export ban was placed on high technology chip to China. You mention 64 years for Malaysia after the occupation, but China transformed itself in less than 50 years by stealing hacking and copying, in addition to the stupid western companies who opened a manufacturing facilities in China that's for sure made it easier for China to steal. The advantage China have is the country is being run by seven engineers, it used to be 9 before, so they run the country like a company not like politicians.

I have to correct you about one thing. Its good you mentioned the German scientists as the US contribution to the theft problem because its true but not how they got to the US. US grabbed them (in fear that if they didnt the Russians would), shuttled them to US and told them they would have to work on applications of nuclear research (what became the atom bomb) or face trial for war crimes. Nearly all refused the "offer" because they expected US to develop nuclear tech for peaceful purposes. There was a stall in the proceedings and the scientists were held against their will (after all, they were war criminals obviously absent from Nuremburg). The scientists together wrote a kind of "declaration of stance" in which they would agree to work if the work was for peace. US agreed, got them working and promptly broke the deal. The bombs ALMOST never got off because the scientists protested and halted the work at the final stages when the scientists surmised the bombs would be dropped on people which the US govt always flatly denied. I dont know what was said or done at those moments but obviously the bombs did fly.

NASA was a different route and came along more than 10 years after the war. US knew how to make a rocket but not how to steer it. Among the dirtiest and most criminal of the scientists was Werner von Braun who had been pioneering guidance systems in Germany (the V-2 rockets) and his agreement to work for US made him a national hero. He never stood trial for anything, something I personally resent. His early work was for ballistic missiles and that work evolved into NASA around 1960. He was the developer of the Saturn rockets which the Apollo program used to go to the moon. Anyway, all the scientists, and there were a lot, were part of Operation Paperclip which was all done in secret. I have no idea how the group fared in Germany, they always claimed they were peaceful and never intended nuclear ideas to be used to kill. True or not, who knows. (The news always said that Hitler was only about a year away from having a nuclear bomb). US stole them to stop the Russians from getting them but they never asked for asylum or wanted to work in America. They were grabbed, herded like cattle and offered the ultimatum of work or hang. If I am remembering correctly, there were stories about a few escaping custody, fates unknown.

As for China, there is a recent video on youtube somewhere in which a popular, US-hating minister said in a speech that China must steal everything it can in order to make progress as there was/is no time, money or talent to self-develop. Outright theft is the fastest, best and easiest way, he said, and encouraged all efforts. Besides that its wrong, the amazing thing is how the ongoing theft of everything fools the world. China steals, repackages tech and sells it back to the world as new, original products and ideas and nobody says anything except praise for China's progress. Amazing.

"The bombs ALMOST never got off because the scientists protested and halted the work at the final stages when the scientists surmised the bombs would be dropped on people which the US govt always flatly denied. I dont know what was said or done at those moments but obviously the bombs did fly. "

The US had already been testing their atomic bomb before any German scientists arrived in the US. They dropped the nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki long before the Nuremberg trials. Captured German scientists had virtually nothing to do with the development of US nuclear bomb technology.
The Allies did get significant help from REFUGEES from Germany that left before the war. The list is long. Hans Bethe, Felix Bloch, Max Born, Albert Einstein, James Franck, Heinrich Gerhard Kuhn, Peter Debye, Dennis Gabor, Fritz Haber, Gerhard Herzberg, Victor Hess, George de Hevesy, Erwin Schrödinger, Otto Stern, Otto Frisch and Eugene Wigner. Anti Jewish policies at Göttingen University had 45 dismissals from the physics and chemistry staff of 1932–1933, for a loss of 19%. Eight students, assistants, and colleagues of the Göttingen theoretical physicist Max Born left Europe after Hitler came to power and eventually found work on the Manhattan Project, thus helping the United States, Britain and Canada to develop the atomic bomb  including Enrico Fermi, James Franck, Maria Goeppert-Mayer, Edward Teller, Victor Weisskopf, Eugene Wigner, and John von Neumann .Robert Oppenheimer, who was American, but studied under Max Born, also left his post due to the purge.

That's where the US, Britain and Canada got many of its prominent nuclear scientists. It was an ethnocentric, racist policy of driving out "foreigners" (Jews, Slavs, etc.) in the rise of the Third Reich. During the Weimar Republic the flow was actually going the other way...at least for advanced students of the sciences. The kati-Jewish mania extended into the idea that Nazi-Science should be pure of "Jewish influences and ideas" so that when Heisenberg was up for selection as the Chair of Theoretical Physics at he University of Munich the right-wing student group accused him of not being nationalist enough and of mentioning Einstein and the Theory of Relativity in lectures! Himmler came to the support of these studenst and decried Heisenberg as a "White Jew" who "should be made to disappear".

Heisenberg, as well as other nuckear physicists were rounded up underOperation Alsos and detained in the UK under Operation Epsilon. Many of these scientists had been identified by their former colleagues in the United States as potentially involved in a nuclear weapons program based on their skills and interests.  They were housed in a farmhouse and secretly tape recorded. When they were informed about the dropping of the atomic bomb on Hiroshima they were stunned as they had been so behind on the development of nuclear weapons in Germany. The program was tiny and with few knowledgeable staff and scientists. The top scientists necessary had been purged and had fled in the 1930's. Otto Hahn, one of those who were grateful that Germany had not built a bomb, chided those who had worked on the German project, saying "If the Americans have a uranium bomb then you're all second-raters."

The USSR pcked up relatively few nuclear scientists. Indeed several were not actually specialists on any aspect of nuclear bomb production but more on the physiological effects of radiation on the body, Nikolas Reihl, who was involved in upscaling the small Soviet uranium project heard of  German colleagues being hels in Kranogorsk PoW camp...and had H.J. Born, Karl Zimmer, and Alexander Catsch released to work with him in his project. He fluffed up their credentials...they were not bomb manufacturer specialists. Another scientist brought in from a gulag was Nikolaj Vladimirovich Timofeev-Resovski. A radiation geneticist and cytologist, he had been caught in exile in Berlin during the war and escaped kargely without repercussions, although late in the war his eldest son was arrested, placed in a concentration camp, and executed. Timofeev himself was placed in a gulag for two years, and then released to work with Riehl. After the Soviet uranium production lines his research on mutation and natural selection was denounced as "bourgeois Darwinism"by ideological Lysenkoists. He established hiself at a small university in the Urals in 1955 when he had a small summer school that maintained classical genetic research until his rehabilitation in 1964-68. He was still considered "a non-rehabilitated former prisoner", however, and not allowed to leave the USSR and survived on a meager salary.

Neither the Allies nor the USSR got much from Nazi Germany after the war re. nuclear secrets or scientists (this was not true of the missile and rocket program, however).

It was in the run-up to the war that the Allies got the nuclear scientists. So much for xenophobia and racism.

The fact is the United States already have the atom bomb which they dropped couple in Japan, to end World War II. so it's true the German had nothing to do with that. By the way, all these events are documented on the history channel with the original video of some of the German scientist surrendering to US military with a smile. Also you guys don't forget about Roswell New Mexico. Reverse engineering the alien ship.

better to choose other options, which are more attractive then MM2H. Like Turkey is better option where if you invest only 50,000 $ on property and get residence.