Job Seeker looking for employment in Malta

Good day

I am a vibrant 33 year old turning 34 soon. I am looking for a new adventure in Malta. I have been told its a beautiful and peaceful city offering a new beginning.

I can offer to Malta 14 years worth of accounting and tax experience that I have gained in South Africa. I have a diploma as a technical financial accountant. I have provided bookkeeping services to the following industries:
*Retail
*Wholesale
*Services
*Manufacturing
* Small company construction
I like to proud myself in helping the employer with the best possible solution I can offer.

You never to old to change and learn, and why not in your beautiful city.

Questions:
* Can the interview be held digitally as I am still based in South Africa?
*  Will the enterprise be willing to assist with Work permit?

Kind regards
Garryth Matthews

Welcome to the forum, you should visit Malta (which is an island not a city) for a holiday before deciding to move here, good luck.

gjlmatthews wrote:

Good day

I am a vibrant 33 year old turning 34 soon. I am looking for a new adventure in Malta. I have been told its a beautiful and peaceful city offering a new beginning.

I can offer to Malta 14 years worth of accounting and tax experience that I have gained in South Africa. I have a diploma as a technical financial accountant. I have provided bookkeeping services to the following industries:
*Retail
*Wholesale
*Services
*Manufacturing
* Small company construction
I like to proud myself in helping the employer with the best possible solution I can offer.

You never to old to change and learn, and why not in your beautiful city.

Questions:
* Can the interview be held digitally as I am still based in South Africa?
*  Will the enterprise be willing to assist with Work permit?

Kind regards
Garryth Matthews

First, your profile says you live here but your post says you live in S. Africa!

As a TCN you can obtain residency on a yearly basis but you would need to find a job first as the prospective employer has to back your application for a work permit.
The problem is most possible employers will not even respond to applications from overseas and all jobs should be made available to suitable Maltese or EU citizens before being offered to TCNs.
If you come here on a holiday and find a job whilst here, then as far as I know you would have to leave Malta until your work permit application is processed as you would no longer be a tourist.
The answer to your last two questions is, yes and yes.

Are people really having a laugh in this forum?

Time to find a way to stop all the new members signing up treating it purely as a recruitment site, perhaps a 'pinned post' regarding TCN employment needs to be added.

Thank you.

In my family, if it has the follow things inside it, it's a city.
Church
Bottle store
Police station
Robot
Its a city.

I want to visit Malta, Covid regulations in South Africa is so unpredictable that I are worried of leaving in fear we won't be able to come back. Death toll is high.

That's why I asked if the interview can be held digitally

Kind regards
Garryth Matthews

Following that logic, S. Africa is a city.
Malta, like S. Africa is a country!
As to holding an interview digitally, I did reply that it is possible, but it is getting that far in the first place. Most local employers simply do not reply to overseas applicants!

If you were to be lucky and got a job here you would need to keep in mind that if you lost that job you need to find another within 2 weeks or you have to return home or at least leave Malta, your work permit has to be renewed annually. Residency also has to be renewed annually.

Suggest you join the Facebook groups for South Africans in Malta. There are several people there helping South Africans get jobs here.

This forum cannot help you with that.

Hi Mr. Matthews,

I have read your description and i might have something you would be interested in.
Do you by any chance speak dutch?

Kind regards,

Brandon Bello

No i know english

You have job for ltv driver

Brandon Bello wrote:

Hi Mr. Matthews,

I have read your description and i might have something you would be interested in.
Do you by any chance speak dutch?

Kind regards,

Brandon Bello

If you are going to be referring to personal matters it's probably better to correspond with private messages.

Benifitslearn wrote:

No i know english

I don't think he was referring to you.

Benifitslearn wrote:

You have job for ltv driver

As mentioned above this was not meant for you.

Hello,

I am Mithilesh Makwana from India. I am looking for a job opportunity in Malta. Currently, I am working as an Administrative Assistant at a Legal Firm for 6 years and worked as a Bookkeeper/ Data Entry clerk at an Accounting firm for 6 years as well. Having a postgraduate degree in Arts (Journalism & Mass Communication) & Bachelors in Commerce.
I have other working experiences as well like cashier, storekeeper, Salesperson.
Open to work in any other working profile. 
I am learning the Dutch language online as well and on a basic level right now.

Thanks & Regards
Mithilesh Makwana

We cannot find you work on here, if you are referring to the  above post regarding speaking Dutch you would be best advised to send them a private message, good luck.