Living in Oman? Expat.com needs you!

Hello everyone,

Hope you are doing well.

We are currently looking for volunteers to help the expat community of Oman.

If you are interested in helping the other members in your spare time, answering their queries and sharing useful information on the forum on living Oman, we would be happy to have you on board of our Advisors Team.

Should you want to know more about this project, feel free to contact me answering directly in this thread or by private message.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Would be happy to help and share my experiences 😊

Oman is the best place to live in the Middle East

I'm interested, pls share the project details

Hi Priscilla,

I would love to volunteer for this Project.

Regards,
Asif

Hi rainicz3112, Ramraj26 and Asif,

Thanks for responding positively to my request.  :happy:

Kindly note that i have just shared a few information on the advisors project with you in private.  I invite you to check it and then to revert back to me in private.

Talk to you soon,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers:

Hello Priscilla,

I'm Daniel Ero Johnson from Liberia. Priscilla I want you as a friend and I want you to get me connected in Oman for work. I will be very glad to hear from you Priscilla.
Thanks.

Hi..i'm Ramesh from Muscat, Oman. Since 1997 I am working and living in Muscat.

Happy to assist you with all your queries, please contact my email *** or WhatsApp ***

Regards

Ramesh

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Priscilla,

This is Ahmed a local guy from Oman. I would love to share everything about country with you guys.

مرحبا بالجميع ،

أتمنى أن تكون بخير.

نحن نبحث حاليًا عن متطوعين لمساعدة مجتمع المغتربين في عمان.

إذا كنت مهتمًا بمساعدة الأعضاء الآخرين في أوقات فراغك ، فقم بالإجابة على ... -Priscilla

I am Omani, I will be happy to help

@Priscilla 
Hello Priscilla, 

I have been in Oman for the past seven years. I am, by passport an American, but in my heart, I am Omani. I have taught at Alruwad International School and served as an administrator in three private schools. 

I have decided to retire from classroom teaching and to only accept roles as an administrator or work on my own business which includes teacher training development, private educational consulting for teens and older adolescents, and adults who need that additional help with English training or other etiquette instruction in order to land their next job. 

I have also started my own business and educational concierge program, which helps expatriates, tourists, or business people to settle into Oman at least for the first week. 

I have many services to offer the expat community. Even I was not born here in Oman, I know a lot about Muscat and Sohar and am able to offer advice here, but more over make any new expat feel at home, and fall in love with Oman as I did. ❤️

[link moderated]

@Oman/man Hello I am looking for Job and flat in Oman, near Muskat. Can you give me some advice please? Thank you. Cecilia

Hello everyone,

Please note that this thread was meant for us Expat.com to recruit some experts. It is not a thread where members should post questions.

@ Mauky, could you please open a topic of your own on the Oman forum ?

We will reply you on your thread and try to help you out.

Thanks in advance,

Bhavna

@Mauky my wife is doctor i saw job in oman

@Priscilla

Hello

Would be happy to support the community with my knowledge and understanding of Oman.

Let me know more about the same.

Thanks,

Regards

Hello KATIYER,

Welcome to expat.com!

Thank you for your interest. It is much appreciated1f609.svg

Since this is your first post, I invite you to participate on the Oman forum and we will get back to you soon1f60e.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi Team,

Happy to join you. Revert me the procedure to join your team.

I am working in Muscat since 4+ years.

Thaanks and REgards,

Manjunath H S

Hello Manjunath H S,

Welcome to expat.com!

Thank you for your interest.

I invite you to participate more on the Oman forum and we will get back to you in no time1f60e.svg

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Yoginee Thanks for the response. I am a frequent Traveller and My wife does Advertising on Instagram and FB. We have done adshoot for Raheeb Marine Tours and Awasr Broadband company.

We have below youtube Channel too, Which covers Local Places, Tourinst places of Oman, Travel Guide, Shopping details , Lifestyles in Oman.

[link moderated]/@jashithkannadavlogs

@Priscilla im willing to help time to time..1f600.svg

Hello Amoor,

Thank you for your help and support. We will get in touch with you

All the best

Bhavna

@Priscilla

yes I will be part of advisory group.

@ramraj26 Evening, Am Wale, I just got a freelance visa to Oman, how can I get assistance for job?

Hello Busariadewale,

Welcome

Please open a new thread on the Oman forum. Active members will guide you if you provide enough details.

All the best

Bhavna

@21CAST Please advice me is it oman good place to come and start some small business-like car wash or grocery or alike

or teaching IT etc

@ramraj26 please inform how is situation in Oman now, is it worth to come there for small business