Unpaid Bills

Hi Guys!I just need some info please,
Is any unpaid bills might stop u in airport?
I have unpaid bill in omantel which I have paid already but what happened is its still running and accumulating even i didnt used.I contacted the customer Service and to my surprised they ssid I need to pay the march and april bill which i didnt used and I didnt know its still billing or running coz i said tocstaff to cut it.They cant cut unless i paid all.How can I pay for something I didnt even use and out my knowledge its continuing billing no one inform anyways..
My question is...when i am in airport,will the police atop me to go because of this?
Anyone knows pls?

Thanks a lot

There are two things anyone should have done  in such situation.

1-   The record of the transaction for the bill payment. Be it via cash or debit, the receipt of the payment should be available.  Even if the receipt is not available, the history of the payment is always handy. 

2-  Take the evidence of payment and receipt of omantel and then ask to close the case. If they don't then the consumer protection department is always available to support.

With the above,  you are in a significant role of justifying yourself at the airport. I know that services in Oman are pathetic. My bank account had not been closed even after 2 years of my departure and despite numerous emails and phone reminders (Lazy work atmosphere). So live with it and take steps from your end. It should be ok.

SCHAZ,

Hi..thank you so much for your time to answer..appreciated😊

Hi Guys!I just need some info please,
Is any unpaid bills might stop u in airport?
I have unpaid bill in omantel which I have paid already but what happened is its still running and accumulating even i didnt used.I contacted the customer Service and to my surprised they ssid I need to pay the march and april bill which i didnt used and I didnt know its still billing or running coz i said tocstaff to cut it.They cant cut unless i paid all.How can I pay for something I didnt even use and out my knowledge its continuing billing no one inform anyways..
My question is...when i am in airport,will the police atop me to go because of this?
Anyone knows pls?

hi did you went to the omantel to.close your account? as i do.have the same.issue and.soon to travel afraid it might cause of trouble please relay to me.what you did thanl you in advance

Sir my omantel bill not pay I am go back Pakistan yes r no answar

Hello,

As for Omantel Bill, it will not hold you from going outside of Oman, until it is reported to the concerned authorities, which actually happens, after 03, or 04 reminders and warning for legal action with a due date. If that has not happened yet, then it can be said that traveling will not be held.