How to get certificate of good standing

hi i am working in private company , i want to get certificate of good standing ....what are the processes?

Hi abustaif11123,

Like all things official, you must first request your employer to give you a 'Conduct Certificate'.

Then, your employer must give a letter of requisition addressed to the ROP to grant you a letter of good standing, clearly stating the purpose for which it is needed.

Hi I worked in Oman from 2019  till 2021 March. Presently I need a good standing certificate from oman for my further career development. As I m currently not available in oman, is there any way I can get a good standing certificate online? Or atleast is there an option where I can apply online for the same? Kindly leave a reply.

You can download and fill up the form online, you also need to give copy of resident and MOH license card then ask a friend in Oman or your previous employer to bring it in MOH, it's in Al Khuwair area at the back of Zakher mall to get a seal and stamp. I also went MOFA in Qurom to get a stamp there. 20 rials per stamp. I don't think you can get it online since the stamp and seal should be on the paper. Ask someone do it for you in Oman then send the paper to your home country.

@aachumol3 hai, Im also in a similar situation as you. Were you able to get the good standing certificate? If yes please let me know the procedure, thanks a lot. God bless

Hello ashisha,

Welcome to Expat.com1f603.svg

This thread has been inactive since 2021. I invite you to start a new discussion on the Oman forum to ask your questions.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team