UNDER OUTSIDE PROCESS WORKER BIOMETRICS TEST RECEIVED FROM OUTSIDE

@Shoaib Ahmed same problem

Topic Linked with QVC Qatar

Same is here worker biometric received, now it's 8 days gone, me and my two are done in a same day, they get ready to print but my status is still biometric received from out side

@josejobival hi bro what happened now same problems still show biometric test received from outside not Cheng's

@nimisha11121998 bro where are you from please given my number

QVC Qatar

@Uzair Farooqui me to the same situation, now what your stage, visa print or not. Myself from 11/09/22 to till no no change.

@ym926529 ****

Now what your status

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : For security reasons, do not share phone numbers.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@josejobival u what happened bro still no or yes

@merajsiddique48 now what your status, is it ok

@ym926529 still not change

@Shoaib Ahmed Hi Shoaib, can you lmk how are you contacting Qatar directly and has the issue been solved as I am facing the same since the last 33 days

@Iqbal Iqbal its been 33 days in my case and still no update

@Wilson moi qatar number

You can reach the MOI @ +974-44069999

Phone: 00974-2367111

Email:infoatmoi.gov.qa

Worker biometric received from outside. Itha status ippo 15 days aayi. What is the problem  you have any idea about this

First step Medical report pending means bio-metric test send for validation,

Second step Once the Medical Test Report available, your medical report is send for validation to MOPH updates Referral medical report pending with authorities

Final Third Step: Medical Report completed.

The whole process takes within 15 working days excluding holidays.

If you take Lounge Service the expected process is within 5 working days depends on if clients are call for retest.

If 15 days passed and no updates then approach QVC to raise a Ticket.

UNDER OUTSIDE PROCESS WORKER BIOMETRICS TEST RECEIVED FROM OUTSIDE means you have Completed your Test at QVC and Qatar MOPH just received your bio-metric finger prints and Medical report still pending for validation.

@Guest304958 same problem I'm facing since 7 September until now steel not changing why anyone know the issue

Hello Anees,

Welcome to expat.com!

Unfortunately @Guest304958 is a deleted profile and you will not receive any response from this member.

Could you kindly provide more details so that  other members are able to help you?

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

If your QVC status not changed within 25 working days then approach QVC or your employer to raise a Ticket.

@Guest304958 same problem I'm facing since 7 September until now steel not changing why anyone know the issue
-@Anees Nisam

Under outside process no coming ready to print 1 month now why anyone who know about this . 

Print come or no

@Guest304958 now finish your issue

But what problem

@Anees Nisam  what happened

@Anees Nisam

Kindly refer to Yoginee's message above.

The member Guest304958 is no longer a member of Expat.com and you will not receive a feedback from him.

Thanks,

Priscilla

Expat.com Team

If you didn't get any update about your Medical Report then ask your employer to contact MOPH.

Secondly if your passed your Medical and unable to view the VISA, it means your employer ddint pay the VISA Fees yet.

`

Under outside process no coming ready to print 1 month now why anyone who know about this .
Print come or no
-@Anees Nisam

@mancillaleah25 is it okay? When did they update

@Iqbal Iqbal they told me that i don't have any hiv problems in my blood will i get my result soon?

@josejobival tell me your passport new/ old

September 7 medical report  submitted now visa status .ounder outside. no change ready to print near month now . Please how many days to take status change.

@Iqbal Iqbal  my medical results submitted 19days already but still under outside process

how can i solve it ?

@Iqbal Iqbal how many days you're visa come ready to print Tell my bro

@Iqbal Iqbal  inbox cehck

@ym926529  how many days passes u done ur medical?

@josejobival  you should cancell yours visa and get new visa approval and medical appointment and don,t reshidul yours appointment and get urgent medical then the problem will be solved

@hashmat khan88  hi brother you know this problem about visa cencel and apply for new visa than will approval

Same situation , my medical result was already submitted dated September 28, 2022 but still now my visa status was Under Outside Process Workers biometrics received from outside, its been 2weeks. May I know how to follow up MOI to know if my medical result was forwarded to my employer?

@osoriomelaniemay  moi contact and asked him about your problem

@osoriomelaniemay  brother you're before work qatar and your passport' old or new one renewl??

I am from India. Completed qvc on 28 September 2022, in qmc website it shows they submitted report on 29 September 2022. In moi website it shows under outside process worker biometric test received from outside till now.. when it will be ready.. should i cancel and re apply or wait