UNDER OUTSIDE PROCESS WORKER BIOMETRICS TEST RECEIVED FROM OUTSIDE

UNDER OUTSIDE PROCESS
WORKER BIOMETRICS TEST RECEIVED FROM OUTSIDE  Its showing like this from a week its 7 days now qvc is showing medical report pending whats the matter I visited to qvc they told me they have eorward the medical report but when i contact to qatar they said we havent recived yet whats the problem

Hi Ashiq Hussain Abbas,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I hope that you will find the answers to your questions very soon.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers:

Yet dint got any answere

What is your visa status ?

If there is a Delay in QVC then you need to wait, usually the Medical reports are sent to Qatar for validation.
For more update you can either call the QVC in your country or follow up with your employer.

I' ve same situation, medical report pending and worker biometric received from outside. @ashiq hussain can you please guide the next procedure you followed, so i may do the same in timely manner.

wilson, am in qatar , my brother is going for third medical test  in india qvc , they said he has a hep c  . yet when we test out side its negative resultant , can you advice in qatar where i personally visit the medical commission and explain to get approve as soon as possible

In QVC if the Medical test shows Hepatitis C and when you did from outside HCV test you got the result Negative.

I would suggest repeat the test from hospital in India under QVC recommendation. They have the list of Hospital.

You cant visit and explain to Medical Commission, all the reports are electronically validated under Medical Supervision of experts 

manadeem7861 wrote:

wilson, am in qatar , my brother is going for third medical test  in india qvc , they said he has a hep c  . yet when we test out side its negative resultant , can you advice in qatar where i personally visit the medical commission and explain to get approve as soon as possible

Hossain same situation like me under outside process worker boimetric test received from outside . How many days you know the result? Hossain? Pls reply thank you

Salam to all brothers . I had a same problem before I visit to qatar visa Center you need tu call on qvc and reschedule the appointment thy just uploaded your report to ministry of health then your problem will be solved inshallah

@Ashiq Hussain Abbas

Did you resolve the issue what did you do to resolve it. How many days it took

Hello! I just want to share my experience and my current situation.

I took my Medical, May 11, 2022. And then, they called me for revisit May 14, 2022.
They referred me to their accredited clinic to do CT-SCAN. The Findings is SUBCENTIMETER CALCIFIED GRANULOMA RIGHT, and I don't even know what's the meaning.
I passed my CT-SCAN, May 18, 2022.
And my status in QVC changed into Referral Medical Report Pending with Authorities.
Since May 18, I'm still waiting, still no response. And I'm worrying now.

( I already worked in Qatar for 3 years, I've done my medical there, and I don't even have problem. I went back here in my Country cause I'll have new working Visa, I'm so confident to my health, and I don't even think that I'll encounter this problem.)

Please, can somebody to reply to me, and give me some hope! Because, I'm so worrying.

Thank you so much!
@mancillaleah25

hello dear same situation.. medical report pending with authority.. how are you now.. your still waiting?
Same situation,anyone knows whats happening.?
I'm still waiting.
insha allah everything will be fine.. dont lost hope... every one they said referral report its takes time.. just wait and 🙏..
@Ashiq Hussain Abbas
I am facing same issue. Can you suggest me the ways you solve the issue?

UNDER OUTSIDE PROCESS

WORKER BIOMETRICS TEST RECEIVED FROM OUTSIDE  Its showing like this. My bometric and medical tests are completed and the status is not changing. Can anyone know what is the issue in this?

@VISHNU S NAIR19 hi my status is also under outside process... but my medical is not done..... its the time to take medical?? and my company is not taken the medical appointment ??

Same situation here my frnd did you received any reply from qvc

UNDER OUTSIDE PROCESS

WORKER BIOMETRICS TEST RECEIVED FROM OUTSIDE  Its showing like this from a week its 7 days now qvc is showing medical report pending whats the matter I visited to qvc they told me they have eorward the medical report but when i contact to qatar they said we havent recived yet whats the problem
@Ashiq Hussain Abbas
Same problem
@Ashiq Hussain Abbas
Sir im jain uddin

UNDER OUTSIDE PROCESS

- @Shoaib Ahmed

MOI qatar may hold the results for some reason , did you contact your Employer, they can check with MOI for the reason , however did you get the Visa or not, I am also in same situation. Pl reply for any idea if you have
@Priscilla  HELLO
WHERE YOU FROM

@zirvesms I guess from western Pacific Ocean 1f600.svg

@Ashiq Hussain Abbas

Same. Did u get approval?
@Shoaib Ahmed
Did u get approval?
Hello khannay99,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that the member that you are looking for is no longer active. Hence you may not get the response that you need,

I invite you to create a new discussion on the Qatar forum where you might get more responses from other members.

Cheers,

Yoginee
Expat.com team
UNDER OUTSIDE PROCESS

WORKER BIOMETRICS TEST RECEIVED FROM OUTSIDE  Its showing like this. My bometric and medical tests are completed and the status is not changing. Can anyone know what is the issue in this
Hi goodmorning i just want to know if someone can come in qatar to work when we notice that having a hepa b is it chronic not contagious desease its came from mother side since birth is it possible to enter qatar ?thankyou
hello guys no need to worry for biometric received from outside this means the have received your finger prints eye scans and all
blood test reports will be pending till bio metric completed, after completion of bio metric it will take 10 to 15 days to change visa status so just wait and wait
totally the time takes to complete full medical status is 15 to 25 days

@Jules Pagdanganan  you will be banned for life time for qatar with hepatitis b c

@merajsiddique48 from the day 1 after finishing medical with in 22 days it will be clear with visa status

for the biometric underprocess status nothing to worry it usually takes 5 to 10 working days to complete after that the whole visa process will take again 7 to 10 days to finish so guys nothing to worry unless some one has health problem with hepatitis b, c, hiv, Tb,

Topic Linked with QVC Qatar

@Ashiq Hussain Abbas did you find an answer as I am having the same issue

@Ashiq Hussain Abbas did you find your answer as I am facing the same issue

@Uzair Farooqui Topic linked with QVC Qatar

@merajsiddique48 bro what happened u you're via sa ready to prunt or no