UNDER OUTSIDE PROCESS WORKER BIOMETRICS TEST RECEIVED FROM OUTSIDE

@Wilson I am from India. Completed qvc on 28 September 2022, in qmc website it shows they submitted report on 29 September 2022. In moi website it shows under outside process worker biometric test received from outside till now.. when it will be ready.. should i cancel and re apply or wait

I have already replied to your query. Topic linked with QVC QATAR

Same problem I'm facing plz suggest me

@Wilson  hello

i did my CEID enrollment again 2days ago bcz of Biometrics Problem now how many days i need to wait for the results?

@imran727  did u visit QVC in your town?

@Ashiq Hussain Abbas Hope everything is okay now

All your things done in which month?

@moorthy555 dear moorthy may i know those reasons?

Alhamdulillah got my visa today

Hey Md Ferdous Nayeem,

Congratulations on the Visa!1f44f.svg

@Wilson I am from India. Completed qvc on 28 September 2022, in qmc website it shows they submitted report on 29 September 2022. In moi website it shows under outside process worker biometric test received from outside till now.. when it will be ready.. should i cancel and re apply or wait
-@imran727

Cancell it and approve an other visa and new medical appointment

and donot  reshudel it in your device phone and get uergent medical test  then your visa wl approved  soon

@Md Ferdous Nayeem congratulations

@Md Ferdous Nayeem what happened bro how to you get visa bro please tell me how many day u wait

@ym926529  i did biometric again and the next day got my visa

@imran727 Dear, no need to cancel it, just send your Sponser/employer to MOI and raise a complaint.

Because I have a same issue but alhamdulillah today is my visa coming on ready to print status.

@khansultan821 mashallah. Congratulations for your visa.. my employer already raised complaint few days before.. waiting for updation

@imran727 YOU WILL GET YOUR VISA VERY SOON, INSHAALLAH

@BilalAhmed90 iam also facing same issue now. can you explain what you did after that, is become ready your visa. how much days taken for it. what are the steps you followed

@ronniecalipayan1986 me also facing same issue till more than one week.

1 what is your visa status now?

2 how many days taken for it?

3 what are the steps that you followed?

@mancillaleah25 brother now what is your visa status

is it solved ?

@Shoaib Ahmed brother how you contacted qater team. can you send me contact details

@Pktr Salim if your visa in ready to print, then only Sponser need to pay 300 qr and you can get print your visa

@khansultan821 inshallah

@imran727 What is your VISA status now?

Under outside process

Please know more than one months me visa still not ready to print  under outside process biometric test received from outside show the status

@Hariharan S still under outside process

@imran727 Did your employer raise complaint? My employer raised complaint 3 days back and still under "outside process"

@Hariharan S yes my employer raised complaint

Please ask your employer to raise a ticket incase if its more than 25 days.

These days there is a delay due to Qatar FIFA 2022 1f3c6.svg

@Wilson 25 days or 25 working days from medical appointment?  My medical appointment was SEP30. Medical report submitted OCT 3. Should I count feom which date?

Dont count Friday Saturday and Sunday. Its only 16 days if you count from OCT 1.

Should I have to wait 25 working days after medical appointment?  I also see we must travel to qatar on or before 60 days of medical test which means NOV30 is my last date? So they must release result atleast 15 days before that, right?

just keep a esteem of more 5 days if you don't hear anything then approach your  employer to follow up or raise a ticket.

I have urgent requirement to visit there. Can I visit Qatar with HAYYA card? if I travel with HAYYA card , will it block my work visa or it affect anyways? Please advise

@Iqbal Iqbal hi, i have the same case also as the others but until now theres no result and the status is still the same. I conducted my qvc appointment since Sept 27 2022 exactly a month after today. But my qvc says 'medical report submitted' and i check it thru moi says 'under outside process ( worker biometric recieved from outside)'. Can i get an accurate answer about this pls. Thank you

@Hariharan S also informed your employer to go finger print office, after he will go to finger print office visa will be issue same day.

@imran727 Any update brother ?

@Hariharan S If your work visa is under process, it means your visa is already active. Maybe haha d will not approve in your active visa status. You can try for haha card.

My sponsor Vistied fingerprint office and they are telling that my biometrics are not clear. I am revisting tomorrow to give my Biometrics. Not sure how long more it will take?

@Hariharan S yes, then revisit inshallah ones you will be re-visit at QVC your visa will be ready in 3-5 days