Accounts job

Hi to all of you, hope you all are well.

can anyone help me to find the job in Malta

I am Possessing more than 7 years of experience of working in financial & Accounting  positions with multiple companies,

If any one have openings contact me via Email : ***

I can join Immediately

keep smile and have a nice day.

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Welcome

A couple of questions comes to mind, Why Malta? Have been to the country before?

Malta may be the EU's smallest state, Nations that are rated as good places to work in generally attract a higher number of professionals with global degrees and work experience. According to the survey from Inter Nations, Malta ranked first in overall job satisfaction out of 64 countries. Malta has therefore seen a significant inflow of professional immigrants in the last 5 years or so. The most popular jobs for expats include IT, financial jobs and the gaming sector, followed by the hospitality and tourism sector. Several professionals, who hadn't even heard about this small island in the past, are now seriously thinking about moving to Malta.

Hairing for hotel staff

Have you looked at the job section?

Thanks for the reply,

I am really interested in working abroad in any position. (Ex. Cleaner, Server/Waiter)

niranjan 76652 wrote:

Malta may be the EU's smallest state, Nations that are rated as good places to work in generally attract a higher number of professionals with global degrees and work experience. According to the survey from Inter Nations, Malta ranked first in overall job satisfaction out of 64 countries. Malta has therefore seen a significant inflow of professional immigrants in the last 5 years or so. The most popular jobs for expats include IT, financial jobs and the gaming sector, followed by the hospitality and tourism sector. Several professionals, who hadn't even heard about this small island in the past, are now seriously thinking about moving to Malta.

Wages here are not as good as most other countries also locals, EU nationals are considered before TCN's. I cannot believe that Malta was voted first out of 64 countries for job satisfaction.

niranjan 76652 wrote:

Thanks for the reply,

I am really interested in working abroad in any position. (Ex. Cleaner, Server/Waiter)

Why are you looking for cleaning work if you are experienced in the finance trade?

niranjan 76652 wrote:

Thanks for the reply,

These are classed as low skilled workers, so you be unable to get a visa. As Mo has said Maltese and EU citizens get the first pick.

Totally agree with the job satisfaction post.

Work is important if it is to work, for me Satisfaction is enough

niranjan 76652 wrote:

Thanks for the reply,

You would not be earning enough, these jobs are minimum wage.

That's okay fine for me, I can work with min wages

niranjan 76652 wrote:

You are missing the point, with minimum wage (unless you have live-in accommodation) you will be unable to afford to live, and again you would not get a visa.

niranjan 76652 wrote:

Do you actually know how low minimum wage is?

As my knowledge the minimum wage in Malta remained fixed at 784.7 € per month, that is 9,416 euros per year, taking into account 12 payments per year. Accordingly the national minimum wage has been raised 7.6 Euros per month from the previous year, 0.98%. in the last year.

Correct me if I am wrong !

niranjan 76652 wrote:

As my knowledge the minimum wage in Malta remained fixed at 784.7 € per month, that is 9,416 euros per year, taking into account 12 payments per year. Accordingly the national minimum wage has been raised 7.6 Euros per month from the previous year, 0.98%. in the last year.

This amount would barely get your rent covered even in shared accomodation.  Minimum wage is for people who live in a family home and share costs as a family basically.

Everyone else who would be on minimum wage would not be able to survive.

Malta is an Island, everything that's here traveled far at great expense, many day to day costs are higher than usual

niranjan 76652 wrote:

So you are in malta right now ?  if so on which visa and when does that expire ? What is the level of degree ?

Do you mean to say that you are hiring for the hotel staff in Malta ?

Arushpangngeni5 wrote:

Hairing for hotel staff

Are you hiring for hotel staff ? I am interested. Please let me know in detail. Cheers.

volcane wrote:
niranjan 76652 wrote:

This amount would barely get your rent covered even in shared accomodation.  Minimum wage is for people who live in a family home and share costs as a family basically.

Everyone else who would be on minimum wage would not be able to survive.

Malta is an Island, everything that's here traveled far at great expense, many day to day costs are higher than usual

I am an indian. I have seen few YouTube videos in last few days on how Indian guys came to Malta on tourist visa and found job with salary scale of €2,000/month by working 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. These people ARE your (maltese) economical criminals. They takes away your jobs slowly-slowly all the way upto the point when maltese will face trouble in finding white collar jobs. Just wait for few more years to see white collar magic. Now lets talk about our forum guy. He is ready to work on approx 784. I am posting YouTube link below showing that food delivery drivers are paying about 100+ monthly rent.

https://youtu.be/ihL3bgvTnT0

Most of the time these people lives in undesirable conditions (I have witnessed this thing in Australia). So our forum guy is ready to start with 784 with full confidence that he will grab accounting work in future and until then the purpose of blue collar job would be : surviving money + hassle-free extention of visa.

GOLDEN RULE : Shortage of any commodity, including "time", makes people greedy and in past made brits aware of Brexit (I support Brexit for the benefit of Caucasians, who are very well known for living their life to the fullest)

earn more, spend more