Entering Saudia From Bahrain Via Causeway

I came from Pakistan to Bahrain last week to stay here for at least 14 days (quarantine) and enter Saudia via Causeway from Bahrain. I'm working in Saudi Arabia and have Iqama.

My 3rd covid-19 PCR test is scheduled for the 3rd of April and I'm planning to leave on the 7th of April. What the validity of the COVID-19 test and what are the things I should take care of while entering Saudia Arabia Via Causeway.

Thank you

You have to leave after completion of 14 days, PCR test is valid for 72 hrs,

@Saleeemzb, Thank for your reply

I have 1-month visit visa for Bahrain, but the issue is that my appointment is on 3rd April and my 14 Days are going to be completed on 6th April afternoon. So planned to leave on 7th April morning but issue is that I can't change BeAware Bahrain PCR test appointment and my 3rd April test will not be valid on 7th as it would exceed 72 hours window :/

Then do a separate PCR test.   Will cost around 25 BD and results come out within 9-12 hours.

Follow advise from XTang, just a small correction now the cost of Normal PCR is BD20 in many hospitals,

Yep, it's reducing.   I pay 25 because I do it in a hospital right next to my home and I can't be bothered to travel 3-4 km to save 5 BD :).

Even I tested in 45 BD earlier,  but now almost all hospitals are charging BD30

Sorry BD20