Regarding new NOC rule for terminated employee

Hi..my employer has terminated me within two months (sept 2020 and oct 2020) of contract by sending a mail in which it is clearly written to look for new sponser. Though despite my all effort I didn't get any job. Now I finally decided to switch to family Visa for which NOC is required. But employer is not giving it even I dont want settlement. What to do now? I heard that for changing job still we need NOC as Rop has still not implement it.  I m so worried. Please help.

Hi,

Greetings!!

Sorry to hear that you lost your job!! even me too lost my good paid job but disaster Covid made life hard .. nevertheless we will have good days my office gave me NOC and time to relocate here in Muscat. so you must insist on your office to provide you with NOC as you didn't leave the office but they asked you to relocate hence it's your right to obtain your NOC.

what kind of job are you looking in to

My employer is cruel . He is not accepting any request. Even my husband did so many times. Shall I take this to labour court . Will they stand with me.

send him a mail to be more official then you can take see other options

Already send couple of times but he is not responding neither on phone nor on mail

OK great, keep this as a prof n you can explore it further