New members of the Nepal forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Nepal forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Nepal if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi,

I am a Non Resident Nepali living in Vancouver Canada for 15 years with my family.

I'm planning to back to Nepal as soon as possible, at least I got COVID-19 Vaccines. I am hoping to come early winter 2021.

I have few plans while I live in Nepal.

1. I am planning to build a village resort in Shivapuri which is already started. I'm looking for a business partner who can live in the resort and manage successfully. Master plan is ready and first phase already started. If you want to see the resort master plan, please let me know.
2. I also have 5-10 hectors agricultural lands down below Shivapuri with a newly built two bedrooms home. I want to lease this property for long term lease or partner with someone experienced in organic farming, Poultry and pig farm etc.
3.  Finally I have a beautiful home in Bhaisepati for rent. It has 5 bedrooms but two bedrooms we have kept our stuffs. So, 3 bedrooms,  one with attached bathroom, two common bathroom, laundry room,living, dinning and kitchen , small garden, 24 hours security in a gated community.

I hope to see you all in Nepal soon.

Stay safe and stay way from covid-19.

Hello All

Steve here. Originally from the uk, but been living and working in Thailand for more than 22 years. Looking for a new challenge now at the age of 58. Still fit and healthy owning and running Hua Hin Divers pre pandemic, but due to the illness, had to close down. Could stay and reopen again next year I guess, but really fancy a change. Experience in the UK in the advertising industry, taught English here in Thailand years ago, I'm medically qualified for diving and generally a hard worker. Looking to see if I can make something happen at my age in a new country. Went through Nepal many years ago (trekking etc) and loved the place. Now its time for a permanent move. Any ideas, recommendations etc would be most helpful, especially regarding visas, working ideas etc. Thanks Steve

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969367

Thanks!

Closed