Hi to the Expat community of Nepal.
My name is Sue Oliver and I have fallen in love with Nepal.
I first visited Nepal in March 2012. I had bought a cheap deal through an online company. The trip was life changing in that I knew I needed to return to Nepal before I had even left. I loved the mountains and the people. I returned to Nepal with a friend in September. The reason for that trip was to decided what to include in a trip that I was going to organise for a group. In March this year I returned to Nepal with 14 people all taking part in a Journey of the Heart trip. I am returning to Nepal in September this year and have organised a ladies only trip doing 3 treks, Langtang, Annapurna and Jonsom as well as some voluntary healing sessions in Kathmandu.
For the last 8 years I have been running my own business doing Alternative healing which involves working with a client's whole body to restore it to a state of balance. I have also been running workshops in meditation and stress and trauma release.
Before running my own business I was an Early Childhood teacher.
In the last year I have been studying a Certificate IV in Teaching English as Second Language and would really love to work in Nepal using my teaching experience and  my healing knowledge.
Any help you could give me would be wonderful.

Hello Sue Oliver.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

If you have specific questions, do not hesiate to ask them.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Your work is indeed of great interest. Thank you for your interest and love towards Nepal. Keep loving,keep visiting. As regarding your healing sessions and other classes,you should contact to such institute though there are very of them. Take useful information from your friends,if any,from Nepal. They should be able to guide you. Thanks