Visit Pass will expire during MCO Period until June/09th

Hi everyone,

I`m new here and would like to share my situation to get more information and references.

Currently, i`m in KL and I hold work pass from Singapore.
Currently, I`m unable to back to SG due to a very restrict and a limited number of approval to entry to there.

My concern is that my visit pass in Malaysia will expire on May/29th and I don`t know whether I can apply for an extension of visit pass or how Malaysia immigration will consider visit pass which will expire during MCO period?

Will I be illegal to stay if my visit passes expire during MCO period?
If it so, how can I apply for a +30days extension?

Hope we can share information to help each other.
Thanks

As far as we know, immigration is extending visas and any updates about this may appear on their website. However, as in other countries, re-openings are very bumpy and inconsistent and ever-changing so my advice is to get to an office to discuss your particular situation. If offices are closed, talk to the police for advice; failing that, just sit still and wait, document your efforts and keep calling and checking the website. Previously, they were telling people not to worry but *I DO GREATLY WORRY* about things like this, and obviously nobody is going to call you and give you updates personally. Immigration doesnt know what a bind they have put people in with MCO. Did you check the website yet? Do that first and let us know.