Employment as an Accountant in Malta

Hi Everyone

I am from Ireland and would like to move to Malta in the New Year. I qualified as an Accountant (ACCA) last year and am looking for advice on the best way to find employment in Malta. Should I go through a Recruiter and if so who are the best ones? Also would there be much chance of finding employment while living in Ireland or would I need to move to Malta first and then try to get employment there? Any help is appreciated.

thanks

Paul

'I need a driver job' could not be accepted in the Malta jobs section: your ad is too short

tausifakhtar740 wrote:

'I need a driver job' could not be accepted in the Malta jobs section: your ad is too short

Perhaps if you enlarged the ad with you details, experience, qualifications etc it may be accepted.

Hie Everyone!

I am ACCA qualified accountant with +10 years of experience across a number of sectors. Currently in the Dubai but looking for job opportunities in Malta, anyone who can help with information ,please kindly help my contact +***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 days ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@dudzaikazingizi8

Unsafe to post contact details here.

For job information etc click on Guide at the top of this page.

@dudzaikazingizi8

Try looking on this site:

https://jobsinmalta.com

Alternatively send your CV to the Big Four (PwC, Deloitte, EY, KPMG) they are often looking for qualified accountants.