Language classes

Hi,
I'm new to Indo. Does anyone know or can recommend to me a language company to learn bahasa?

Thanks

Hi.. nice to know you
Sometimes learning from friends more easy than learning in language company. But for the recommendation you can going to SIB School of Language. But you need to double check again

Hi, thanks for the message I will check it out.

Thanks
Matt

You'll find most classes attempt to charge silly money so you might be better learning a few basics, numbers first, then essential vocabulary (table, chair, car, fried rice, and so on), then looking at options.
Grammar is generally simple so, once you have the vocab, it's not to hard.

I tihnk it's good to get formal language classes but since the language is fairly easy then you can actually learn quite easily from the internet, YouTube etc. Even some people are teaching using Line or Skype etc. What is also important though I believe is to have local friends or even meet people for conversational Indonesian. Many locals would love for the opportunity to meet with a foreigner just to practice their English or to know a "bule" and would be willing to meet at coffee shops or just hangout and to help you learn Indonesian. To be serious, you can do an awful lot by yourself to learn this language.

Thanks Fred