Dependent visa

Dear all can you please explain the process of obtaining dependent visa for my son under my wife who has a valid work permit.
I myself stay in bahrain with my own seperate RP
Since its Too much  time taking through my organisation I want to get it done under my wife.
Thanking you
Regards
Dr arunchandar

1) Be aware that in a lot of cases, the woman cannot sponsor her kids when the father is also in the Kingdom.  The only exceptions are for women who are on investor visas or some professions in the financial services industry
2) Her employer would have to lodge the application in the EMS system if she is eligible to sponsor the kids
3) YOU would have to go to the notary public in GOSI mall and get an undertaking from your side allowing your wife to sponsor the kids.  This would then need to be attested from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Bahrain

The visa application process is given here in details:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=750635

My wife is also a doctor.
Where will I get the NOC form to get attested from notary public.
Thank you so much

There is no NOC form. 

You go to the notary with passports / CPR of everyone.  Take a token, tell them that this is what you want to do.  The people at the counter will print this out in Arabic.  Then when your turn comes, you go to the notary and he will stamp / sign it.   Go very early, they have a limited number of tokens each day and it is a big queue.  If you don't make it at the right time, you will be there 3-4 hours.

Thank u so much sir