Family Visa

Hi everyone,

I am currently based in Dubai with my family  and employment visa is being processed  by a potential employer in Bahrain. I want to clarify below in relation to family visa.

a.) Marriage/Birth Certificates- these have already been attested in MOFA in home country(Sri Lanka), UAE Embassy in SL and MOFA in UAE. Is it required to be attested by Bahrain embassy in UAE? Kindly advise

b.) Educational  certificates - certificates have been attested same way mentioned above.  Is it required to be attested by Bahrain embassy in UAE? Kindly advise

Thanks a lot

Regards
Udesh

Here are the requirements https://lmra.bh/portal/en/page/show/189 and i believe educational certificates are not required for family visa. If you have any further doubts your potential employer should be able to clear it for you
T&R

Thanks for your reply. What I wanted to clarify was,  as I had already attested documents in home country,  is it required to be attested in Bahrain embassy in UAE as well.

I will check with the employer anyway.

Thank you

Your documents were attested by MOFA in home country and UAE but NOT by Bahrain.  You would need to get them attested by Bahrain Embassy in UAE - it is easy since the documents already bear the stamp of MOFA UAE.   I did the same when I moved from Dubai to Bahrain years ago.

Many thanks. I will do that.