Coverted catholic to islam

Hi

May i know what is the benefits being a muslim from catholic? Because my husband working in jeddah right now and he wanted to be muslim. He said he likes all muslims collegues he has. Thats why he converted to islam. I dont know what he is thingking but for me i respect his decision because here in the philippines i have a lots of muslim friends. And he said being a muslim in jeddah from christian is a good thing?  Do they have a special treatment to those people converted to islam? If yes? What is the benefits thank you in advance...

[Post under review]

Thank you so much for these information. I respect all muslims i knew... And im very proud that my husband is now a muslim. And he has plan to bring us in jeddah. And my kids and i are willing to be a muslims also if ever allah give me a chance to be with my husband in jeddah while he is working there.
One thing we actually worried about, we dont know if we can survive the lifestyle that they had, i dont think my husband salary was enough to support our family... Im praying to allah what ever happens we accept him with all my heart... Thank you for your response.

during ramadan and other events you will be working less than if you're a muslim. you can work on other cities also (makkah). It depends also on salary.

For example we are catholics and we converted islam together with my 3 kids? And we are planning to live In jeddah to they have policies or benefits to give my children a free education accommodation or something? That might help us live since we are starting our lives in jeddah.

Thanks a lot...

you don't have any kind of privileged for you and your children. It is not advisable also to live in KSA as an expat due to saudization. Every year they're increasing the dependent fee and cost of living.

Lena022189 wrote:

they have policies or benefits to give my children a free education accommodation or something?

Lena022189 wrote:

Do they have a special treatment to those people converted to islam? If yes? What is the benefits thank you in advance...

If you want to seriously consider Islam, it shouldn't be for any financial benefits you might gain.
Bad idea at best.

Thank you so much... I really appriciated your advise..