Beware of scammers - Fake job offers from Turkey

AmakaW wrote:

The email address was written as this
From Aydıner Construction [email protected]

how comes you dont recognise that the mail address does not belong to aydiner construction? if the mail was coming from company, it would be aydiner.com.tr instead of aydiner-hr.com, this is really waste of time..

ok

HI Guys  my name is Amadu.

I wanted to joined a partnership with this marmaris recruitment Company. But first I will like to know if they are legit or scam?

I have set up a meeting appointment for Monday on Zoom. I will record the communication we will have and sent it on this platform so further review..

But first i will like to know what do you guys make up this marmaris recruitment Company, it is Scam or Legit?

They also sent me their Article of Incorporation stating that they were founded in 2014, along with their wire transfer accounts and other sensitive data of their company. so i will really like to know...

Also I have a Travel Consultant Agency  in my country, so i am trying to joined partnership with other potential work  and study abroad platform to integrate to for partnership..

I hope to hear from you guys

Founded in 2014, but their site was registered in 2010.
There goes a red flag so I suppose the first thing to do is make sure you're actually in communication with the real deal.

Wire transfer accounts suggest they're asking for cash, a very large red flag.

Yes in their article of Incorporation it say that their business were  in 2014.

https://gofile.io/?c=NMldnzhttps://gofile.io/?c=d8eOKy

I will send you their form and their article of incorporation
review it and get back to me

here is their other Link

https://gofile.io/?c=NMldnz

that happens to be their contract form

That says, as I suspected, you have to pay 700 Euro for a visa - There's no way in this world you should pay them.

As a note, the Manchester address they give belongs to this company

https://www.rullion.co.uk/contact-us/manchester/

Google street view confirms a large suite of offices with Rullion signs all over it.

Haha bro thanks very much for the review..

I will be very happy for get suggestion from you on company to joined partnership with for work abroad program.

Thanks

I received email below, please advise if this is legit or scam

Attn: Candidate, 

Emsey Hospitals - Istanbul is currently recruiting and your profile as listed on the Gulf Job Portal has been recommended to us. To apply, Kindly revert to this email with your updated CV for further review.

A. Name:
B. Three Positions you target with us:
C. How soon can you relocate:
D. Expected salary in US Dollars:

We offer highly competitive compensation packages which include: Salary, bonuses, location-specific benefits, comprehensive health, and safety program, generous family vacation programs and retirement benefit packages, company car, family accommodation, and professional support.   

Best Regards
--

EMSEY HOSPITAL - TURKEY
A  Çamlık Mah. Selçuklu Cad. No:22 Pendik İstanbul Türkiye
P
+90 555 023 45 63 

M
E
W

there is such a hospital, but 90 555 023 45 63 is gsm number, not available in web page. email address could be determinant if the moderator didnt censor it.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=834412

That was a 'money for visa' scam using the same telephone number and a fake site.

Absolutely 100% scam

I am actually receiving a lot of email from Marmaris International Recruitment. I have sent them details about my qualifications.  I didn't know that they are illegitimate recruitment company. What can you suggest in order to retrieve the information that I've shared to them. Thank you

how about if they ask you to send your details following this format ---> vi**************u[at]gmail.com

thinkerbelle03 wrote:

I am actually receiving a lot of email from Marmaris International Recruitment. I have sent them details about my qualifications.  I didn't know that they are illegitimate recruitment company. What can you suggest in order to retrieve the information that I've shared to them. Thank you

https://www.stop419scams.com/viewtopic.php?t=9415

These have come up many times before, and they are often associated with scams. That doesn't mean the company is a scammer - someone could have stolen their name.
Either post all the contact details here, or send them to me by PM if you prefer, and I'll take a good look.

The basic rule is, if they ask for cash, it's a scam.

thinkerbelle03 wrote:

Marmaris International Recruitment.

There is a real company by that name, and its tax filings are up to date with companies house, but the address is either a fake or just an accommodation address. I have the real company's true address and can verify them as I did a deep search some while ago. That doesn't mean the real company is behind the emails, nor does it mean the company is beyond a scam - Not enough to say either way.

Here's the research

Fred wrote:

Hello,  is marmaris recruitment agency in turkey legit.  They said they help with Poland work visa and also jobs in turkey too. And I have to pay installmentally.
Below is their contact details.

Sarah Jones , Marmaris International Recruitment
info[at]marmarisrecruitment.com | [link under review]

Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Resort Workers | Teachers in Turkey
Company Registration Number:  0891574

Sorry for the late reply.

Their site is 9 years old but registrant details are withheld to you have no idea who they are from that.
They have several other sites of varying ages, all with hidden details

Their number is a UK based non-geographic number that has no records other than for this company and is not included in any directories

They are registered with companies house and their accounts are up to date
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08915745

Their turnover was about 15,000 GBP in 2018 and they appear to have one employee, a retired chap by the name of Bell

The company is run from a bungalow in a small housing estate

The fees are most likely agency fees, so legal

The company appears to be legitimate, but small. Sounds like a retired bloke trying to earn an honest quid by working as an agency.

Honest - Who knows
Any good - Who knows

A recruitment agency might very well charge a legitimate fee to put potential employees in touch with employers. They're on a bit of a winner because they could well get a management fee from employers for conducting first interviews (sorting out the wheat from the chaff).

I did this informally and without pay for a few friends back in the UK, and it grew in ways you wouldn't believe, but I kept the employers strictly local and stuck to places I knew personally. I usually ended up being paid in free food at take away shops and restaurants, something I rather enjoyed. That minor experience could well have been developed into a small business but I wasn't inclined to pursue it.

These companies charge a membership fee but might not do any serious work for their money, that not being illegal as such as long as they half try, but it's hopelessly immoral.
That in mind, I would generally recommend not joining such agencies - Better to stick to services employers pay all the fees for.

Expatriate Contract for Mohd Fadhlul Ilmi Muhamad
Inbox
x

Ayazli Oil and Gas <[email protected]>
Attachments
Mon, Aug 17, 11:39 PM (13 days ago)
to me

Attention: Mohd Fadhlul Ilmi Muhamad

On behalf of Ayazli Corporation, we are delighted to add you to our team of expatriates.  Enclosed, relevant document containing the contract details for your perusal and approval. On acceptance of this Contract Package, you're required to sign, scan and send back to us the appointment letter via email attachment as a proof of Acceptance.

Serhat Acelya (Executive Recruiter)

I got this..Can anybody advise is it real offer or scam?

Thank you
Ilmi
Malaisie

Hello.
I sounds very fake. Did they interview you? If not, who would send a contract without an interview?
Also, always conduct a research on google and see if the company exists or not.
I used to receive many emails like that from oil and gas companies.
So definitely a scam.

we cannot see the link as it is still under review. yet, there is no company with this name anyway. ayazli is the name of gas field in the black sea.
if it is ayazlicorporation.com, it is 100% scam. invalid address. phone no is gsm. if you searched texts and pix used, you could find out that they had been stolen from other sites.
remember that all legit companies' web pages are ending by com.tr in turkey.

Hi,
I've received recently an proposal from:

Oztek Oil Group
Yeni Foça Sokak No:3 08711 G.O.P
     Ankara - TÜRKİYE
+90 (536) 970 47 89
info [at] oztekoil.com

They are not requesting money in advanded or details, just to sign a contract  that mentions details of the function and benefits for the position.

I've checked the internet and nothing is found about this company, Mobile Number from Turkcell and the domain was recently created.

Any information available of this company?

Thanks
Luis

Any information available of this company?

No, and that means there's a fair chance it's a scam. I expect you'll sign a contract for a job gained from a random email, then they'll tell you to send money for whatever they hope you're stupid enough to believe

so i can at least send them the contract sign and wait for the results?

or should i ignore the email. What are the risks?

If it's a scam (I'm using my phone so haven't searched)

Identity theft (More so if you send copies of documents)
Theft of passport or other documents if you send originals
Cash being scammed out of you

Good day All,

I received an email yesterday with a job offer/ appointment letter attached to it from a Turkish Firm.

Sent: Monday, 19 October 2020 18:01
To: [email protected]
Subject: New Job for Dewald Zaaiman

Dear Dewald Zaaiman
On behalf of Ayazli Corporation, we are delighted to add you to our team of expatriates.  Please find attached, relevant document containing the contract details for your perusal and approval. You're required to sign, scan and send back to us the appointment letter via email attachment as a proof of Acceptance.
Alaattin Çaglasu (Recruitment Director)

May I please request any assistance in this regard to confirm legitimise or scam hereof?

Scam

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback and enlightenment.

I also got an offer from AYAZLI OIL and GAS CORPORATION and company address of
Tower Sogutozu Bestepe Mahallesi Sokak No:12 Cankaya / Ankara, Türkiye Cumhuriyeti
and Phone:  +90 (534) 788 4226 Email: [email protected]: www.ayazlicorporation.com with  JOB REF: 112020/01223

I checked the sender and it came from "[email protected]"

I have checked their website and all.

I just want to be sure before accepting it not to waste my time with scammers.

it however looks legit but i am not sure about this. I checked the website and OUR TEAM on their website to see names. But none seem to exist on Linkedin which is suspiscious.

Kindly advice.
my email is ***

Thanks

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

The CEO who signed on the offer letter is "BURAK CEYHUN" and it came from [email protected]

Noted. Thanks

GOOD day,
I got a mail saying I have been offered a Jobt at Ayazli Oil and Gas corporation for a duration of 4 Years.
I have google searched the company online and it's there but I still feel it's a Scam. How can you help me here

Hi There

I also received an offer of employment from Ayazli corporation. Looks ligit but I'm refusing to beleave it for obvious reason that I didn't apply for any job and no interviews have taken place. To add on that the money they offer is too good to be true.

Lets be vigilant

Hi I also received this yesterday I went online found the company and forwarded the mail to ask if they are aware of this? What was the outcome for you?

Thanks for all the reply. I still feel its scam.

ifynicky225 wrote:

The CEO who signed on the offer letter is "BURAK CEYHUN" and it came from [email protected]

The picture of Burak on their July 2020 registered scam site is actually İsa Apaydın of Turkish state railways.

If they haven't asked for money, they will.

without interview

How many employers offer jobs without interviews?

Of course they've confirms it's real - they aren't going to tell you they're a bunch of scumbag thieves, are they?

BahaaBonna wrote:

Hello,

I've got a job offer from Ayazli Corporation without interview and I sent an email to their information center ([email protected]) and they confirmed that this is a valid offer, but still I have doubt about it.

How can I make sure that this is a valid job offer?

Thanks and best regards
Bahaa Bonna

The man they claim is chairman, is really İsa Apaydın of Turkish rail - The rest are all fakes as well.
It's a scam - No shock when you consider they offered you a job without so much as saying hello.

BahaaBonna wrote:

Hello,

I've got a job offer from Ayazli Corporation without interview and I sent an email to their information center ([email protected]) and they confirmed that this is a valid offer, but still I have doubt about it.

How can I make sure that this is a valid job offer?

Thanks and best regards
Bahaa Bonna

:lol:
OMG! this is hopeless, you deserve to be swindled..
how comes you ask the validity by sending an email to the address with same domain name where you received the offer from, and trust the reply???
:dumbom:

Hi Thanks for sharing this.

I had a job offer from Ayazli Corporation.
Do they exist? http://ayazlicorporation.com/en/contact-us.html

Thanks in advance.