Check for job scam

Had a job offer from an academy called e*** national academy-istanbul where they are offering me a job as an English teacher. The offer is good but I have been redirected to another agency for some foreign working documents which I have to pay with the pretext that my money will be refunded once I get to turkey
Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : Please do not share the company name on a public forum to avoid any risk of defamation. You can use the private messaging system for this. Thank you for your understanding.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
The company should cover all of your documents, and even if you had to pay for the documents it would be when you go apply for a work permit at the embassy, and you pay the government at the embassy. You do not go through a 3rd party service or pay a 3rd party service.

Sound like a scam to me and I would stay away.
I one wants you, they have to pay, simple as that
I have to pay
- @chinicsenkelly

Typical pay to get job scam
By the way, don't send any documents or copies because hre's a fair chance of identity theft
i am not tired of repeating same things over and over.Do your own inspection.Look at the web site,very professional.But the devil is hiding in details.if you look at the contact column you 'll see that there is no fax number and the phone number is a gsm number.Only one digit is separated from the main gsm  number and added to the country code.Even if you checked on Google,you would see that the country code of Türkiye is +90.Now take a breath and relax that you didn't get ripped off by these ***.Check out the web site and see for yourself. esennatlacad.com/
Moderated by Julie last year
Reason : Kindly refrain from using inappropriate language. Thanks.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
@chinicsenkelly
Hello, I just received one job offer today from  E****  Academy. I tried to check the school website and click the "careers", surprisingly there is no email add of HR in case someone wants to join the teaching job. I think this is a SCAM.
I also recieved the job offer and iwas told that there will be no additional interview.i need to contact someone for foreigners workers certificate and iwill be reimbursed after acceptance of the job ,when I go to Google to search for the school everything matches like the telephone number and the address.i sent an email to the HR department found on Google ,they confirmed the employment offer but funny enough the HR said nothing about the money that I need to pay for the certificate..I am now confused ,how legit is this?
It is next step after they goylt all yr private identification  information.
How much they offered you as salary?
Had a job offer from an academy called e*** national academy-istanbul where they are offering me a job as an English teacher. The offer is good but I have been redirected to another agency for some foreign working documents which I have to pay with the pretext that my money will be refunded once I get to turkey
- @chinicsenkelly

Could you please provide the updates?? I have received a job offer from the same organisation
- @chinicsenkelly

Could you please provide the updates?? I have received a job offer from the same organisation
- @Faiza Maqbool
I would be shocked, and it's sad that I'm not.
The update - there isn't one as it was busted as a scam so anyone with the ability to read can see.
Funny .. I also got offer letter from the same school. Without any interview or any conversation with manegment . They are offering 5000usd plus salary.. that's like 90000 trk.. no one earns that much in Istanbul. It's so funny how they are scamming people.. who will pay in advance ..
@Randomguy2000
Any further updates??
@Randomguy2000
Any further updates??
- @Nitika chandel

Company is a scam.  They are not paying much for English teachers in Turkey now. So right away the salary says its a scam.

Other people said they wanted them to pay a deposit, or pay processing fees.

Also all their private information is hidden on their website which means they don't even want anyone to know who is the owner of the website or who made it, etc.
@chinicsenkelly
Scamners because of the following :
  • The ip adress proves that the email was sent from U. S
  • The code of Turkey is not +905 but +90
  • The website has some inactive pages
  • The salaries and benefits stated are unrealistic... They offered me a new car, new phone, new desktop... Plus 10,000 usd yearly for furniture... Haha. They even mentioned that every week if receive 500 usd extra for upkeep.

@chinicsenkelly  just send to you a privet message 

99% chance its a scam.

Anybody have info on YEP Turkey?

No

@pearlchelsea48  I am in the same situation.  Confused as hell. I ran the details of the agency and no response came up

I am to pay $1360

@uterclaudia Employer should pay if they want you. life can be simple.

@cdw057 Thank you

@Angel ReactShown Thank you for that insight 🙏

what will you check with the embassy?

how can they know abt an offer of a company?

@olgagutierrez983 sad girlfriend but there are scammers. I responded to the persons emailing me that they will hear from immigration and the stopped calling and sending emails.

@olgagutierrez983 Just ask why they want you? Take them along and spend their time. For you hobby perhaps, also for a future real job and reference.

Are you good, young no worry where ever you live. What is the reason to go to Turkey?

@olgagutierrez983 No response after telling them that the consulate will get in touch with them.  Scammers

they jıust dont want to waste their time with you, dont think that they are scared. they are not located even in turkey. although they were, consulate has had nothing to do.

@Borraro I understand.. despite what may I save myself from being scammed

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 21#5508343

@Randomguy2000

I would like to teach in Turkey .

I have done BS in mathematics .

What should I do

I just want to find out if this is legitimate as i received an offer which sound like scam

We acknowledge the receipt of your message, and reconfirm that you have been appointed as a Sales Coordinator in Al Qassim Group of Companies Istanbul.

Accordingly, please proceed to contact Yunus Yildirim Llc through email: [link under review] for the processing of your foreigner worker's certificate, in turn enabling us to sponsor your residence/work permits.

Finally, we would also provide your flight tickets, reimbursements/relocation allowances, soon after you complete the processing through the agency.

Engr. Khalid B. Uthman

Human Resource Manager

AL Qassim Group of Companies

Alemdar, Alayköşkü Cd.No:5, 34110

Fatih, İstanbul, Republic of Turkey

Telephone line: +905 319 684 057