Beware of scammers - Fake job offers from Turkey

Ayaz holding its fake company , they just copy past their all project some one else , please search all over their project done by

https://ayazholding.com/baraj-ve-enerji … ml?lang=enhttps://www.cengiz-insaat.com.tr/baraj- … 0eb1c-00d8

Its same content both company fantastic 2 project done by 2 companies wonderful 😜😜😜😜😜

Hello,
        Today I received an email with job offer from Ayaz Holding, most surprisingly without any interview and past contact. They are offering good salary and other benefits also. The number mentioned for phone & fax is same and is not a landline number. I think it is fake and scam

Professor Yasar Hacisalihoglu    is the director, ITS A SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I ‘m already confirmed with turkish consulate “Ayas holding “ fake company, please ignore their job offer

I don't understand, why they offer fake jobs ??? What they earn ???

Hi

Does anyone know if recruitment agencies/ persons AYDIN KURNAZ and EMRAH SARLAK are legitimate?

Both are listed on esljobs.biz but there's very little information about them or their companies.

Thanks in advance

AsalamuAlikum kindly let me know the names of good customer service companies in turkey those are hiring on good salaries with incentives.
Masallah i have about 11 years of call center experience  also studies from glasgow uk contains british accent
Thank You
Contact ***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I recived the same offer from sasb corporation in oil and gas industry, the contact number the same as ayasholding. i think it is a fake. try to call but invalid number but they answer me on WhatsApp and told me that offer is from sasb corporation.

Fake , I have just been scammed out of 11000 USD by the company and Prof dr baris

Fake also

Dear sir
I also got the same from ayaz holding and they send mail. From there real extension [email protected]. Com.
I don't know how to verify

Hi yes it's the same company,  u can contact me

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi @Saleh Quzmar
I've seen your post about Ayaz holding company and also received an offer from this company without any previous interview with them and I'm asking and searching if this is a fake or real company ?
Do you get an answer if they are fake or real ?!

Thanks

Hi  ,
Did you get any update from the company..
Even i got the same offer

Hi
Did you get any update on the job offer
even i got the similar offer letter

I just want to ask some Info about bostanci oil company in istanbul if legitimate..they send me an offer without interview.

I got an offer too without interview from another company, it is a scam. For a job first contact is required and then the interview.

hello everyone. Please assist me to check if this company Future Horizon Investment Group is legitimate to process the Turkey Residence Visa?. They have office in Istanbul but their contact nos. are +90 536 669 06 87
+90 552 730 20 87. They said that only government office used landlines.

@ Linoabeto7077 :

If this company is asking you for money, then it is a scam.

Hope that our members will also help you in this matter.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Thank you for the information

Guys I received an Email from goren corporation.. i can see that there are others here that faced the same, can you please confirm if its really a scam..?

aadahik wrote:

I have got also an employment offer from Goren Corporation Turkey. The offer has exactly the position title I am holding now in my company.  How they can cross-check information from multiple websites and resources to make the contract is almost perfect and real. Even in regards to salary and benefits offers for such oil business jobs

Can you advise what happened with you?

Good day
I received a job offer from el hafeez oil group in istambul  please I want to confirm if it is no scam job because the first email sent from gmail.com box the second ask me to sign a letter appointment  without any interview.
Thks

Pariste wrote:

I don't understand, why they offer fake jobs ??? What they earn ???

Easy - They tell victims to send money for visas, medical whatever, other paperwork, and/or any other excuse they can think of.
They pocket the cash then tell the victim they need some more for whatever else.

That carries on until they milk you dry or you realise you've been robbed.

I have an application now from a company in Istanbul with 10000 lire per month.
I don't know it is fake or real.
How I can recognize it?

abbasmolaii wrote:

I have an application now from a company in Istanbul with 10000 lire per month.
I don't know it is fake or real.
How I can recognize it?

Read post #186

may i ask if " https://www.istanbul-consulting.com/ " thats a legit company??

If they have asked for money, it's a scam.
So, have they?

I just discovered your forum topic about Ayaz Holding.There are a lot of companies in Turkey working in international projects all over the world,mainly construction.

This is a fake company with a professional website.But as a customer and job seeker you should also be careful.I checked the website.I looked at the contact column.There is only one GSM number in the contact column also the fax number is the same number as the GSM number.No landline.Don't you think that a company handling that big projects should have a landline and decent fax number?

Seems like this guy who runs this scam is very active on the internet.It can fool people by the design of the website.Looks professional.
Just a little attention guys.Check always the contacts column and verify the phone if it s a GSM or a landline.

Just receive a proposal from Ozberk oil and mining company. No money requested so far, but looks fake based on other clues: no interview, very few Infineon their webpage, …. Check Ozberkholding.com

I don't want to go into too much detail as scammers are getting better at what they do so, if I say too much and they see it, they'll know how to avoid detection.

However, if the site is https://ozberkholding.com/oil-and-gas/ - it's a scam

El sábado, 11 de diciembre de 2021 15:59:56 GMT-6, Goren Corporation <[link moderated]> escribió:

Dear Leonardo Tomás Cardillo,
By authority of Goren Corporation Turkey, we are excited to add you to our team of expatriates. Find attached herewith relevant document containing the contract details for your perusal and approval.

After your review and acceptance of this contract package, you are required to sign, scan and send back to us the appointment letter via email attachment as a proof of acceptance.

Sincerely,
Barış Arduç
EVP & Human Resources Manager
Goren Corporation
Söğütözü Cad. No: 19 03680 Balgat
Ankara Turkey.

This looks like another scam buddy.Look at the contacts column there is only a GSM number no fax number no landline.

Another bold scammer phishing attempt.looks very professional tough.

I got same

maneprasanna wrote:

I got same

What are you asking?

Hi.also you got an offer ffrom [link moderated] for cost Engineer,you confirmed it is scam right?

I have received a job offer from SOCAR TURKEY and they give me their consultant by the nama Kahraman he is said is the one who will process the visa documents and the said i should deposit 3000us to moneygram

Receiver - my name
Sender - my name

Said its for security reasons how do i knw its tru all scammers

I have received a job offer from SOCAR TURKEY and they give me their consultant by the nama Kahraman he is said is the one who will process the visa documents and the said i should deposit 3000us to moneygram

Receiver - my name
Sender - my name

i should deposit 3000us to moneygram

If they ask for money, it's a scam

cllnchinamasa wrote:

Receiver - my name
Sender - my name

about moneygram: visit a moneygram office at yr side, and ask them if you send money to yr own name but dont fly to destination, can you take yr money back at origin without any problem or not. of course there will be deductions for commissions.
normally, only the person whose name is available as receiver can take the money, it seems secure, but anything can happen as you already shared yr passport and/or id information, i guess. they will ask you the receipt copy, you should cover the reference number which is necessary to take the money, if you decide to send money, never ever tell them this reference number.

about socar: it is a legit company in turkey, what is the e-mail address that you received this instruction? does it belong to real company?